Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Singed help

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moritsuna

Junior Member

03-11-2010

Does rylais work on singeds poision? I heard that it did and that it didn't.

By the way can someone post up a good singed build?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CARAM

Recruiter

03-11-2010

Usually, the only AP item I go with is RoA. Always get Cleanse. Would also recommend Ghost. Swiftness or Merc's Treads if you are worried about CC. Banshee's is good, as is anything that increases your survivability. Your job is to initiate fights and fling away people who are dangerous(see: Fiddlesticks). Your damage really isn't too great unless you go for something silly like an AD build, so I usually don't worry about it too much and only go with RoA if I'm getting fed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roland

Senior Member

03-11-2010

I'd say AP is workable, though some survivability is needed (I usually get Banshee's or FaN, depending). You do need Rods though, no matter what, and I don't really think Rylais is necessary.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blackstoise

Recruiter

03-11-2010

For singed you generally just need to stack Rods of Ages. They give him an incredible boost in health. As for dmg, your poison will start doing around 100-150 dmg per second after you stack some AP. Generally I stay away from rylais since you already have an incredible slow, although the 500 health is very nice.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arinnarina

Senior Member

03-11-2010

Since nobody answered the question, no. It only applies the slow to fling. Get RoA instead like said already. After you build your first one, start with another catalyst. If it looks like you will be able to finish it soon, get a 2nd one. If not then build Banshees out of it. Rest is fairly situational, if melee focused get Wardens and if mage focused get Force of Nature. Abyssal Sceptor is another nice choice for vsing a heavy caster team.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nabonidus

Senior Member

03-11-2010

I actually tried it in a game earlier, and indeed, it does work on his poison. That being said, it's kind of counterintuitive to his playstyle. RoA is all you need AP wise. By the end of the game you don't even need any kind of slow. You have so much health and speed, you can just run next to them while they fruitlessly try to escape.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

starmonkey

Member

03-11-2010

Quote:
Arinnarina:
Since nobody answered the question, no. It only applies the slow to fling.


WRONG. It applies to your poison. I was using it last night and saw the little frost markers around people.

Rylai's + slowing poison is great, don't need to stop to drop goo when running away.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ForumJP

Senior Member

03-11-2010

Boots of swift
RoA
Either RoA, Mejai, Banshee, Warmogs (depending on situation)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lcr2003

Member

03-11-2010

Quote:
CARAM:
Usually, the only AP item I go with is RoA. Always get Cleanse. Would also recommend Ghost. Swiftness or Merc's Treads if you are worried about CC. Banshee's is good, as is anything that increases your survivability. Your job is to initiate fights and fling away people who are dangerous(see: Fiddlesticks). Your damage really isn't too great unless you go for something silly like an AD build, so I usually don't worry about it too much and only go with RoA if I'm getting fed.



Flash is best on Singed atm -- once you get used to it, you can Flash directly on an enemy and toss them back to your team. It's worth noting that tossing enemies back to your team isnt always your best option...you can toss an enemy physical DPS out of attack range to save a team mate etc.

I also always take teleport on Singed. He can EASILY solo 1st and 2nd towers once he hits lvl 16 (1st towers at lvl 11 with ease.) Teleport also allows me to farm massive creep waves in seconds and get out safely.

Singed is my most played and i have a record of 73 wins / 37 losses. He definately requires an intimate knowledge of ALL champions to be effective -- which presents a probels. As the meta-game can change with every patch, no how


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lcr2003

Member

03-11-2010

Quote:
CARAM:
Usually, the only AP item I go with is RoA. Always get Cleanse. Would also recommend Ghost. Swiftness or Merc's Treads if you are worried about CC. Banshee's is good, as is anything that increases your survivability. Your job is to initiate fights and fling away people who are dangerous(see: Fiddlesticks). Your damage really isn't too great unless you go for something silly like an AD build, so I usually don't worry about it too much and only go with RoA if I'm getting fed.



Flash is best on Singed atm -- once you get used to it, you can Flash directly on an enemy and toss them back to your team. It's worth noting that tossing enemies back to your team isnt always your best option...you can toss an enemy physical DPS out of attack range to save a team mate etc.

I also always take teleport on Singed. He can EASILY solo 1st and 2nd towers once he hits lvl 16 (1st towers at lvl 11 with ease.) Teleport also allows me to farm massive creep waves in seconds and get out safely.

Singed is my most played and i have a record of 73 wins / 37 losses. He definately requires an intimate knowledge of ALL champions to be effective -- which presents a probels. As the meta-game can change with every patch, no other hero is effected so signifigantly be rebalancing (IMO).


12