Assassin Master Yi and Emerald Taric Skins On Sale

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rexplosive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
It says this weekend, it's Thursday still
It's not Thursday where I live

Apokalupsis

03-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4n4di4nB4c0n3h View Post
try looking around in the forums before you complain. Go to the server status section of the forums and the very first post is about the scheduled maintenence (i.e. the patch) It says that the server will be down from 12:00am - 4:00am pst March 12, which means the patch wont be finished till then, or until 7:00am est
That's not necessarily the patch.

1) If so...it would be unprecedented as it is on a Friday. Not necessarily a big deal per se...but highly unusual.

2) It's only for 4 hours. Every other patch to date...has taken much, much longer.

3) It's for server maintenance...says nothing about the patch. Server maintenance is done all the time...and it's never involved the patch as far as I can recall.

4) If that IS about the patch (possible...but odds against it)...it's still unprecedented in the fact that patch notes always accompany a patch announcement. None have been made to date.

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apokalupsis View Post
4) If that IS about the patch (possible...but odds against it)...it's still unprecedented in the fact that patch notes always accompany a patch announcement. None have been made to date.
Well they always post the patch notes AFTER maintenance, I only want Riot to tell us if the skins will be available this weekend or not. I kinda tempted to buy the emerald and assassin Yi skins...

ryzerdude

03-11-2010

Ugh I JUST bought the taric skin last week. Any chance on getting that 50% discount?

Ez0 M A S H

03-11-2010

I don't know why but the skins are not on sale at all.... there still listed at regular price.... Does this start Friday... because it is friday already and the price is normal... some more info would be nice

God of Life

03-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hak3n View Post
I love how they totally ignore everyone asking about the patch and just post their bussiness is it really that hard to give an answe? like seriously theres no one who can take 3 mins and make a post about it?
Omfg i know right? They just post their stuff and leave it be, dont even check the posts or anything... maybe answer the thousands of screaming players asking about their Ezreal release. They cant even post saying "Ezreal Having Some Trouble not releasing until next week" your so right though...
Love you still riot though

Lawful Cupcake

03-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torinux View Post
Well they always post the patch notes AFTER maintenance, I only want Riot to tell us if the skins will be available this weekend or not. I kinda tempted to buy the emerald and assassin Yi skins...
Actually, they have been posting notes right before maintenance, or a little while after it starts. In fact, I believe the Gragas/Panth patch notes were up like an hour or so before the maintenance started.

But the likelihood is that this is not the patch. Probably just fixing most of the bugs the server's have been having lately.

Torinux

03-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coragale View Post
Actually, they have been posting notes right before maintenance, or a little while after it starts. In fact, I believe the Gragas/Panth patch notes were up like an hour or so before the maintenance started.

But the likelihood is that this is not the patch. Probably just fixing most of the bugs the server's have been having lately.
Hopefully the **** lag and some FPS issues

The charming one

03-11-2010

Make a Shaco Skin plzzzzzzzzzzz (

malkaina

03-11-2010

just like 2 weeks ago i just payed for emerald taric full price.....grrrr

1234567 ... 10