Suggestion on recommended items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drachonis

08-27-2009

I really like the idea of recommended items for new players. As a player who knows what items he wants to get for his character it would be nice if I could edit the list. Preferably have a different list for each champion but I could live with having just one list that I could edit so that I don't have to search for the items I want.

Wires

08-28-2009

I like that idea. It would be cool if you could customize it to items that you regularly get, because once you know what items you like, it is pretty pointless to have suggested items. It could be something like favorites.

Baccata

08-28-2009

Indeed, this idea just roxx. Just as Crysis item list was editable, if this one was it would be very good. Having a "prefered item list" for each champion, which you could change in the launcher to prepare for the battle.

toomad

08-28-2009

+1

could be done ingame too. Afaik the items are not in the PvP.net (you have enough time at start or when you are dead @ higher level)

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

08-28-2009

Suggested many times in the past, and it just might be on the pile of things for Riot to implement when the very important things are done.

Cuck

08-30-2009

I also would enjoy this. It'd be great as part as a UI for browsing items as well. It's such a lot of information to go through during battle.

I've really been enjoying the game, fantastic work Riot!

Kid Heart

08-30-2009

I support this post. A prefered item list for a champ would be useful if you hadn't played a champ in a while and forgot what build you prefer to use.

Also, a bit off topic though I don't think by much, having multiple recommend items for different roles would be useful not only new players, but also players who wish to try a different approach then they are used to for a hero. For example, having a DPS and AP set of recommended items for Teemo would give players an idea of how to get to know a hero better, and what he can and can't do.

Ukjen7

08-31-2009

I like this Idea... but, I have a rather alternative play style I think so.... Won't help to much