Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lee Sin the Blind Monk: Best ways to use him?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Booterang

05-10-2011

I recently picked up Lee Sin. He strikes me as a difficult and interesting assassin. He deals incredible early game damage, scales decently, and is possibly the best 1v1 character in the game. I am wondering if any good Lee Sin players with proof
could tell me how to use him better.

Currently I am running him as a solo top champion. His kit makes him ideal for solo lanes or jungling, but I think his 1v1 ability is better ultilized in lane. If any guides exist to LoLs version of Chuck Norris, please link them as well.

zxlkcf

05-10-2011

Quote:
Booterang:
I recently picked up Lee Sin. He strikes me as a difficult and interesting assassin. He deals incredible early game damage, scales decently, and is possibly the best 1v1 character in the game. I am wondering if any good Lee Sin players with proof
could tell me how to use him better.

Currently I am running him as a solo top champion. His kit makes him ideal for solo lanes or jungling, but I think his 1v1 ability is better ultilized in lane. If any guides exist to LoLs version of Chuck Norris, please link them as well.

Ooooooooooooooooh boy...

CrankyFilipino

05-10-2011

I have a few videos on my youtube channel playing as Lee Sin that you can watch. http://www.youtube.com/mkstlouis this is how I mostly use him. It works for me, and of course I change builds as the situation demands.

StyrTW

05-10-2011

Here's my core for Lane Sin:

Wriggles
Mercs
Sunfire
+ whatever you need to wreck their team

I've personally never been a fan of stacking AD/rushing Triforce on this poor ninja. He's very squishy, but very mobile, and he excels near the end of fights when the enemy is low hp so I prefer to be a little beefy simply because he can be in a very dangerous location at times and focused down.

Also, Lee Sin is a great counter to Akali. Too bad she isn't more popular...

Aynia

05-10-2011

I believe Lee Sin to be an underrated counter jungler. He excels in 1v1, so getting caught is no problem and his health remains very high, quite possibly higher than WW.

VoidBro

05-10-2011

You always want Wriggles.
Pop Ward on the otherside of a wall.
Safeguard flash
hooba hooba
win.

CrankyFilipino

05-10-2011

Yeah Wriggles is a great core item. I especially love it in Treeline. I use it often for ganks across walls, or for escaping tight situations.