Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What is worth a certain KO?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RHINO Mk II

03-12-2010

1) Nexus kill.

2) Inhibitor kill, assuming you have at least half as many people still alive to defend.

3) Killing a champion with 20 stacks.

4) Killing their carry when you are not the carry in a teamfight.

5) Killing a 'legendary' enemy who is not 3 or 4 when you would benefit from the gold more than anyone else able to kill the enemy.

WhitemageofDOOM

03-12-2010

Tower kills.
Inihibitor kills.
Dragon/baron.
Letting your allies get 2+ kills.
Killing an enemy carry, assuming your not a carry.
Letting your carry escape from certain death.

Quote:
PandaCodeRed:
destroying the opposing nexus

Destroying the opposing nexus is worth acing your team for.

anata ga mori

Recruiter

03-12-2010

Finishing a tower.

Killing someone near full stacks on Mejai's.

Keeping your ally with full stacks on Mejai's alive.

Stealing dragon/Baron.

Quote:
150armor/MR should increase your EHP to 150%. What does 70% dmg reduction mean in terms of EHP?

Well, 66% damage reduction would be 300% EHP. I think that illustrates it rather nicely.

Concretar

03-12-2010

Inhibs are almost worth dying for imo, you did well. Especially if they were far away - I imagine they were trying to push to your inhib when you snuck out?

The only game where I wouldn't give my life for an inhib is an easy pwngame where I want to keep a spectacular K/D ratio intact.

That reminds me! Certain death sucks if you have a streak going, giving them that extra cash sucks ass.