Building Vayne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Destabilizator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbin View Post
I don't believe you need phantom dancers. Wit's End is about roughly the same in ASPD, just 15% less, and gives you MR and magic damage on hit. I doubt the crit damage is worth the effort, in contrast.
Thing is, crit helps you to pull those (sheen proc + tumble + autoatk)crit + silverbolt proc lolwtfhits. Not to mention with all that speed you are like mad rammus eh.
Btw does anyone have non-trinity build? Because I really feel like trinity doesn't cut it :> Was thinking more of brutalizer - shoes - BT/phantom

ForeverLaxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destabilizator View Post
Thing is, crit helps you to pull those (sheen proc + tumble + autoatk)crit + silverbolt proc lolwtfhits. Not to mention with all that speed you are like mad rammus eh.
Btw does anyone have non-trinity build? Because I really feel like trinity doesn't cut it :> Was thinking more of brutalizer - shoes - BT/phantom
Trinity Force is about more than just the proc (though the proc is really good). It gives her a bit of survivability for her pathetic HP pool, additional movespeed, a chance for a slow, more mana, a bit of raw damage, and her Q has such a ridiculously low cooldown that you'll be getting TF procs on demand. The only wasted stat is AP. It really is a key factor to her auto-attack/tumble-attack/auto-attack + silverbolt combination to really put out surprising burst.

Honestly, the movespeed and additional health is what puts the item above what it would normally be. If it was just Sheen, then it wouldn't be worth the slot, but you get a ton of stats that she needs all in a single slot. An early Sheen takes her harassment into new areas of awesome as well.

Harbin

05-10-2011

After playing her a bit, I think it would be best to focus on one or the other for early game, and work into having both burst/sustained lategame. Early sheen or early ASPD, then go into a bit of tanky either way.

Resilga

05-10-2011

First three items built with SUCCESSFUL RESULTS anyone? keep it simple. lategame builds should always vary anyway.

IanTheRed

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAMaster View Post
Triforce is obviously the core here, and rightly so. The slow and MS combined with the proc on the low cooldown roll, her passive, and any summoners you might have mean that you'd be extremely good for picks.

Youmuu's might be a bit excessive, given her already notable MS boosts and the AS that her other abilities give in the first place. Possible build from avarice blade, if she gets shut down in the laning phase.

The biggest problem I see for Vayne is getting CC'd in teamfights (as with any carry). But the new Tenacity stat could definitely benefit her with the Cloak and Dagger, if needed. Banshee's would help with this as well.
If you are getting shut down in lane as Vayne then its time to uninstall.

I have been starting with Dorans Blade or Boots + pots for extra mobility.

Hedhunta

05-10-2011

first three games:
13-3-4
11-3-9
7-2-1
With this build: dagger/hp pot to start->zerktreads->bloodthirster->triforce-> varies from here depending on how you are doing/what you are fighting but I usually only get to triforce before they are surrendering. Had double kills at level 1 in two of my games

runes are red aspeed, yellow aspeed, blue mana regen, c/d reduction quints. 22/0/8 masters sprint/imp exhaust(though I run flash/sprint figured i might want imp exhaust but just not neccesary with her bolt and tumble/invis tumble)

Bonegnasher

05-10-2011

In my limited experience, rushing sheen/triforce isn't the best idea. Her base damage is VERY low for a carry, so the procs really don't hit for that much until you get some AD items. Next time I roll with her, I'm going to try getting an early brutalizer before I pick up my sheen.

Also worth noting is the fact that you can't tumble through walls, and it's cooldown doesn't start until you fire off your next attack. It's not very good as an escape mechanism at all...

sleepnaught

05-10-2011

Ghostblade a mediocre item on ranged carries IMO.

mana montana

05-10-2011

how do you guys think of a pure attack speed madreds build
because of her true damage W its almost same as 3% true dmg of their max hp that is probably even better then madreds per hit vs champs with average mr.

with attack speed you will be like a better chogath but your w doesnt last for only 6 seconds.

capping attack speed with a madreds andmaybe malady and the new wits end she can be pretty brutal

Yillin

05-10-2011

I don't think she really needs aspd because of the fact that all of her attacks+auto attacks add a count to her W. auto attack, tumble attack, autoattack. boom you already procced it once. Plus tumble has a really short cooldown. I think it would be more prevalent to stack AD.