Release Notes v1.0.0.118

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nashrocks

05-10-2011

Why when i open the client, ther server status is blocked? I've restarted my laptop and switch off my modems and try all other things..

Credentials

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by uNlIkIlLy View Post
I really Think u guys messed around...there are so many champions to nerf and u guys nerf jarvan? Why?......now i really regret unlocking him....plz improve him again.
Ty for your attention.
So 5 extra mana and a 1 second CD increase is making you regret buying him? okay.

Tenchu

05-10-2011

That TF Fix does not work. I am playing him right now and he still decides to blow his yellowcards on minions unprovoked. Bull****.

DinoNoHost

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2011

hmmm.... @RIOT : NO FIX ON NOCTURNE PARTICES?????

wtf... u still want 5% of server crashing everytime we see a nocturneĦĦ?????

u want me to make a video for u?????

I CANT JUST PLAY EXPECTING A NOCTURNE NOT TO BE WITH OR AGAINST ME!!! cmon

i have an easy solution..... just change the particles effect... its not so hard.... u can make it similar to other ...

Delirium88

05-10-2011

Does Karthus really need a nerf? What's the penalty for champions like Xin from jumping in at half health and killing him without even fearing his AOE spell and ultimate? Not sure how I feel about gank... but it should be interesting. His hits crit so hard though that it's a little absurd to increase his armor... but I guess I'll have to play some more against him and see.

xScienceGuyx

05-10-2011

so which one of the riot team is playing jax?

AppleDomani

05-10-2011

That was the only thing that annoyed me about Sona... Thank you for fixing it.

Atear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2011

ARE YOU SERIOUS! you QQers need to stop knockin on Nocturne. Just because you got chased down and killed a few times doesn't mean he's op...

Kvar

05-10-2011

Tank Jarvan more manageable? Really? He's not more manageable at all...you nerfed his shield, dunno how he's more 'manageable' since all he got was straight nerfs, im ok with most of them but the shield is what i didn't like.

StiCkla

05-10-2011

Lee sin the useless monk -.-