How good is Pantheon atm?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lynxion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2010

Is he viable? I know he's not a Jax, but I have to play someone till I get my last Crit Chance runes for Trynd. Olaf is boring.

Dagarin

06-27-2010

Pantheon dominates early, and if you can a lot of early kills he dominates all game long.

Dunkelzahn

06-27-2010

Pantheon's kinda bad unless you get fed early on. You have a pretty decent early game with your low mana cost harassing tools, but if you don't get kills early, you're gonna become dead weight later on.

cardboardbox

06-27-2010

Both posts are true but its a must that you dominate early game or else you will be pretty useless

Grandpappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboardbox View Post
Both posts are true but its a must that you dominate early game or else you will be pretty useless
Healers shut him down quite effectively early game too. And because he is such a gamble, one bordering on a poor gamble at that, I would chose other champions that fill his roll much, much better.

wildfire393

06-27-2010

He has early game burst damage that borders on broken, and late game at least has a stun something that other early burst exemplars like Garen lack. Additionally, the combination of his ult and his passive make him one of the best backdoor champions in the game.

The Promise

06-27-2010

Unless you get fed he falters late game.

If you do get fed, then he is quite acceptable the whole game.

Squee Goblin Nabob

06-27-2010

I don't agree at all with the previous statements. A "poor gamble"? He's got a nice stun, and an ult that, when placed well, scatters the enemy team. Those that get caught are in serious hurt too. He just takes some practice and some smart playing like most other champs.

Cyst

06-27-2010

the math was calculated on his new HSS it turns out he does more damage at lower level but as you gain items and level up it slightly curves down.

Kaervik

06-27-2010

his 4 hit combo starting at lvl 3 will 2 shot anyone. if he takes mid, good luck not feeding him. he wont even need to think twice about tower diving.

but yes, late game with aoe's and health he is nothing.