A little help with corki

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

y0uss3f

05-09-2011

So Corki is the funnest champ i ever played.

But I'm having some problem doing damage. I've seen some Corkis do extremely high damage.

Manamune + boots + sheen are my core items then after that I get black cleaver and bloodthirster for offense and banshee for defense upgrading sheen to trinity depending on the situation.

In teamfight I just spam my rockets and autoattack whoever i can reach.

But the problem is that I feel I can do 10x better damage with ashe or mf.

So what am I doing wrong?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Umibozu

05-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0uss3f View Post
So Corki is the funnest champ i ever played.

But I'm having some problem doing damage. I've seen some Corkis do extremely high damage.

Manamune + boots + sheen are my core items then after that I get black cleaver and bloodthirster for offense and banshee for defense upgrading sheen to trinity depending on the situation.

In teamfight I just spam my rockets and autoattack whoever i can reach.

But the problem is that I feel I can do 10x better damage with ashe or mf.

So what am I doing wrong?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Make sure you're hitting them with gatling gun.

Xagonix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2011

Are you farming enough?
If you get enough farm in, you should be getting those damage items much earlier. Thus you will see more damage output.

GenHenry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-09-2011

Your probably just not farming as well as you could be. Go to Solomid.com under guides and check out Reginalds corki guide.
I go manaumune, Boots, Sheen (or BF sword if I happen to pick up a kill) Bloodthirster or Black cleaver depending on enemy team, trinity force, banshees, finally thirster or LW

Count Cthulhu

05-09-2011

Check out my build for corki, might help u out ! http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...nerf-him-50731

Pastrytime

05-09-2011

Skip the Manamune, you don't need it.

Use all your cooldowns at all times. (Except W ofc that's better as an escape or in offensive situations a chasing skill/finisher)

Farm like crazy, get TForce, kill everyone, Profit. Seriously that's it, but if you're not doing enough dmg you either haven't farmed enough or you're not spamming your cooldowns or auto-attacking enough, never forget to auto-attack!