Bloodthirster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skillers Inc

03-11-2010

How does bloodthirster work, does it work off of minion kills or is it strictly champion kills? this has been throwing me off because it doesnt show a stack like mejai's so im not sure how it works.

Zidane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2010

All kills I believe, I know it works on minion kills because I just watch my damage go up by 1 each time. Never really paid attention to my stats if I'm against another person though. I wouldn't imagine it would forgo champ kills.

FeLpZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2010

per minion kills, 1+ dmg per champ kill and bonuses lost upon death would be pretty weak.

IceDive

03-11-2010

It isn't that hard to look at your damage before and after killing a minion and comparing those two numbers? I really don't want to flame, but this one you could have figured out yourself with great ease. Especially since it has been throwing you off, you'd think you'd check this for yourself.

Then again, it's better to ask than to stay in the dark.

OmniOblivion

03-11-2010

Every kill (minion, neutral monsters, or champion) grants the "bonus per kill". It does not show as a stack (like Mejai's or Occult), but the bonus is granted. you will lose the entire bonus when you die.

(i'm not sure about pseudo-deaths though. Sum1 else check up on that...)

PatMcGroyne

03-11-2010

I think it does on pseudo deaths but the next patch is supposed to fix it.

AIM7Sparrow

03-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceDive View Post
It isn't that hard to look at your damage before and after killing a minion and comparing those two numbers? I really don't want to flame, but this one you could have figured out yourself with great ease. Especially since it has been throwing you off, you'd think you'd check this for yourself.

Then again, it's better to ask than to stay in the dark.
It's not flaming at all. Unfortunately some people are raised in such a way as to not have the slightest bit of independence in them. The only way for these people to get better is to be stern with them. I'm disappointed in everyone who answered this man's question. As IceDive said, this is something incredibly easy to find out on your own in any game. No need for this thread to have been created and to the OP, you need to learn to solve things out for yourself, especially things of such minuscule difficulty.

Vejitables

02-09-2011

o.o i wasnt in a game. was just thinking about stuff and thought "i wonder if blood thirster works off minion kills..." instead of wasting tiem in a whole game to get blood thirster (when most of the champs i use dont require it...) or going into a custom game and waiting to get the gold for it and testing it. it was a lot faster to google it :3 if i found nothing i woulda just started a topic like this one lol.

eric the blue

02-12-2011

Riot recently improved things: hold your mouse over the small picture of the bloodthirster in the bottom-left corner of the screen and a pop-up will appear showing the current status!