Low level carry

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mestaaja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2011

So I'm thinking of starting a new account, kinda getting tired of my 200+ ping on NA, so was thinking of going over to EU to play.
So any tips on what char to buy first for some epic low level carrying. Not gonna lie, I am looking forward to some low level pubstomping, so looking to play with a newbie stomper more or less, to get leveled up fast with as many wins as possible.
Was thinking maybe Morde or Vlad, those seem to be "hard to handle" for new players, what do you think?
Guess it has to be a char who's mostly independent of runes and masteries, so I can get to owning as fast as possible.
Also, any chance of jungling pre-level 10 or so you think?

Jonbro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2011

I think you might try playing a champion that can move fast and gank early and often as there's no doubt that inexperienced players will constantly be overextending in lane even if you go missing.

Teabag Terror

05-09-2011

I always used to stomp as Mid Mundo whenever I smurfed to play with my friends. Rather fun Morde's also a good pubstomper, but Mundo is a better ganker.

preparetobeowned

05-09-2011

Any tanky dps will stomp kids at lower elo. They can't focus for the love of god. If you can jungle WW at low lvl then you can easily stomp provided that you have a decent solo top who can 2v1.

Sneaky Thing

05-09-2011

Stealth characters. Low level players have no idea how to counter them.

CaNtCmE

05-09-2011

i would say morde or kass or malzahar

shubomber

05-09-2011

a tanky kat build will flatten a team that cant handle her

MotorizedStick

05-09-2011

Olaf?
Not the best idea. Anyone you are really good with people just can't seem to stop anything that level. Also I squished faces with Taric low levels. It was lolz.