this will impruve gameplay and help to low afk quiters ?

Yes 45 38.79%
No 49 42.24%
Maybe but worth the try ... 22 18.97%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Final Solution for afk quitters noobs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JellySting

05-12-2011

Best thread ever, can i be your fan? Seriously

nGui

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellySting View Post
Best thread ever, can i be your fan? Seriously
tks dude, apreciate.

But depends only on RIOT maybe if more people share there opinion here and we get like 200 votes maybe they pay atention ... SSPREAD THE WORD

PkBrasil

05-12-2011

you have my vote to ban WarpOs and this noobs quiters and feeders

nGui

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-12-2011

tks for the suport dude ... please post more ideas in here ...

lets make this happen

sehakoziel

05-12-2011

I honestly don't think its harsh enough, but 30 normal games ought to be a start. I hate all of you people who seem to think that it is your right to be playing ranked games and should be able to do whatever you want. It is _competitive_, unlike normal mode and just _one_ bad player brings down the entire team. The current state of ranked play is absolute garbage, when it should be elites only. Yes, that's right, it should not be available to everyone. If you suck, you shouldn't be playing ranked games. You should be playing normal until you don't suck anymore.

At the very least, the immediate screening of abusers/exploiters/leavers etc etc should all be extinguishable. The time it takes to get an account to level 30 means that you won't just start a new account if you're banned/punished in some manner. The amount of abusers in ranked play highlights how little Riot is doing to protect their ranked play. They need to do more, and it needs to be done now.

nGui

Recruiter

05-12-2011

dude impruve gameplay is the better thing riot can really do, this kind of ban will do that ... i pretty sure about that, in GARENA DATA they do bans a LOT and there is the same **** cheaters/afkers/quitters yestarday and today, baning dont change anything there, i doubt change anything here too.

BlueLeaderOne

05-12-2011

Before I start, I must mention that XicoLoco joined the Strategy Chat Channel in game and started spamming this link, so the only reason why I'm here is because of Xico's complete disregard for the summoner's code. That being said...

Xico, your idea here is flawed. It's extremely biased based on the fact that you're getting bad teams in solo 5v5 ranked. You are unranked, therefore you will get players around your skill level. Between link-spams in chat, you said that you played tanks, and all I see is tryndamere and malphite in your match history(and one mordekaiser). From what I see, you have a tendency of feeding, so you don't have much room to say that your teams "suck". If you don't play as a team, then you lose. Also, tryndamere isn't a tank.

I recommend that you learn how to play tanks, if you say you play them. Mordekaiser, malphite, amumu, shen, rammus...all good choices(the last 3 get banned often though). Check out www.mobafire.com or another guide site for some decent builds to get you in the right direction; I see you don't really have a build, with your most recent game as malphite(ninja tabi, frozen heart, guardian angel, sunfire cape). You have the idea, but check some of the guides, they'd help you. After actually learning how to play a tank, learn to play with your team; map awareness, knowledge of other champs, ect.

And lastly, if your idea was truly implemented, then it appears as if you would be near-permanently out of elo hell, because you won't be able to play ranked. Your recent match scores are 5/10/6, 5/13/9, 4/13/5, 5/6/2, 8/16/13...and it just goes on. You went positive with mordekaiser though, 5/3/4. Not enough to bring you out of your "80% KD ratio idea."

Waaaay TL;DR: Learn how to play, and don't spam chat with this total nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XicoLoco View Post
i pretty tired to post stuff blaming riot, but i will curse someone if no one from riot post something here ...
If you wanna curse someone, go ahead and curse me. Been playing too well with sona, I think I need to be put down.
http://riotstats.com/matches/us-134319002
http://riotstats.com/matches/us-134307868

nGui

Recruiter

05-13-2011

Blueleader i dare you to play a game with ME and and still say the same think you just say above my gameplay. I have HoN accounts and i have top garena DOTA account but i think LoL have a more clean graphics and diferent but better gameplay and for worst this ELO hell/matchmaking/afk/quitter situation looks like is better play LoL then other dota games.

Another point is : RIOT give 1300+ when you get lvl 30 and you start join ranked matchs, i think that is totally wrong too because you get unprepared players, who dont even know what means ELO HELL and when they realize that is just TO LATE. the right thing to do is when you join ranked you have 0 elo and starting making it, that is the right thing to do. I already think riot pretty dont whant to know about that they are too busy making heroes and promoting the game.

Blue if you read the entire threat you already know we discussing here and K idea is already changed if someone dont get reported by teammember, he will not be puted in temporary nom ranked games join and the punishiment is cumulative you have to be reported several times.

about spam in chat channels they are free to use and i think this is about strategy anyway so no better place to put a link then there ...

nGui

Recruiter

05-13-2011

up

Reepo

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XicoLoco View Post
K
This confused the junk out of me the first few times I read it. Maybe add a space? K: D