Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

this will impruve gameplay and help to low afk quiters ?

Yes 45 38.79%
No 49 42.24%
Maybe but worth the try ... 22 18.97%
Voters 116 .

Final Solution for afk quitters noobs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nGui

Recruiter

05-09-2011

Well trying to be construtive here ... i have some stuff to share about punishiments for afk/quit/noobish

1) if you have any Leave or Afk in a ranked game, the punishment will be you cant join ranked games till you have played 10 to 30 normal games (have to win at least 3)

2) if you have feed more then 80% of your K : D ratio (if you dont have the enough assists to justify why you get killed so much or you dont get reported because its not your fault) you have to play 10 to 30 normal games (have to win at least 3)

3) if you get reported for gameplay issues in ranked game, you have to play 10 to 30 normal games (have to win at least 3)

4) a Punishment list (or shamelist) in LoL site to see if that dude you have reported is already in punishment (isobold idea)

5) a reply from your reports, even if they wass automatic ones. (Vreith ideia)

6) a Replay system and or at least something like riotstats.com PhP system showing matchs history, to all summoner know who is guilty of who wass false acused in that particular game he have reported.

NEW-The punishments can be cumulative you must be reported or match the punishments criteria 2/3 times to get the ranked game ban.

banning improve no ones game forcing idiots and noobs play more normal games is a better solution i think and will impruve general gameplay ...

hope this helps .. i pretty tired to post stuff blaming riot, but i will curse someone if no one from riot post something here ...

Quote:
Billco:
I'm of the opinion that there should be at least 3 queues:

1. "unskilled" normal that anyone can play
2. "skilled" normal, where you can only play a champ with which you've won at least 5 unskilled matches AT LEVEL 30
3. Ranked, which requires at least 5 skilled wins.

I think 5 good games is the minimum to show that you've learned how to play that champ. Not 5 games played, 5 wins, that way people have to show their worth, not only in k/d/r but as team players.

EDITED to show what the ideas are getting better with this threat discussion ...

The KrunkerTroll

05-09-2011

when I saw this forum post title, I was pretty sure you'd be advocating the mass extermination of anyone who left/afked a game. THE FINAL SOLUTION

Ashton Mylkos

05-09-2011

Quote:
1) if you have any Leave or Afk in a ranked game, the punishment will be you cant join ranked games till you have played 10 to 30 normal games (have to win at least 3)

Supported, but I think just five wins would suffice.

Quote:
2) if you have feed more then 80% of your K ratio (if you dont have the enough assists to justify why you get killed so much) you have to play 10 to 30 normal games (have to win at least 3)

Opposed, being a poor player is not and never will be against the rules. If you deliberately screw your team over however, you should be punished the same as everyone else.

Quote:
3) if you get reported for gameplay issues in ranked game, you have to play 10 to 30 normal games (have to win at least 3)

Opposed, the punishment dished out by the admins will suffice.

Lichman

05-09-2011

what is with these 10 - 30 games man. each game is min 20 min + champion select for surrender. That is a straight 3hr~ games before you can rank again?

Mıcro User

05-09-2011

Well, You cant punish someone for sucking at this game and feeding the other team, also i think the punishment is too severe. I'm not gonna go and play 30 normal games u mad?

nGui

Recruiter

05-09-2011

Quote:
Lichman:
what is with these 10 - 30 games man. each game is min 20 min + champion select for surrender. That is a straight 3hr~ games before you can rank again?

SURE IF YOU FUKED UP A RANKED GAME YOU DESERVE TO SERVE SOME TIME IN JAIL ... and its better then what people say like a week ban ..

Lichman

05-09-2011

This kid is serious ~_~ so if an emergency happens, I get penalized with a forced 30 games? also my bad on calculations, it's 10 hrs. Too severe man.

nGui

Recruiter

05-10-2011

better then a 7 to 10 days ban they are saying around ... and you still can play games

isobold

05-10-2011

Quote:
XicoLoco:

Would be supported, also I would give one leave for free every 25 or so games (technical issues happen and can't be prevented).

Quote:
XicoLoco:
2) if you have feed more then 80% of your K ratio (if you dont have the enough assists to justify why you get killed so much) you have to play 10 to 30 normal games (have to win at least 3)

Just shows how poor your understanding of the game still is. Ever heard of revive-respawn-reduce-pusher-karthus (just for an extreme example)? KDA does not help to evaluate players. The goal in this game is to destroy the enemy nexus (people tend to forget), while Kills help sometimes doing so, they are not at all related to this goal ...
ELO is meant to measure a players success at winning the game, there is no secondary unit of measurement needed.

Quote:
XicoLoco:

banning improve no ones game forcing idiots and noobs play more normal games is a better solution i think and will impruve general gameplay ...

What do you even mean by that? If you meant: "Reported for being a noob": google Dunning-Kruger-Effect ... you do not want to impose any punishment based on what other players in a game thought about a particular player. I regularly get called a bad player/noob/whatever when smurfing. This report option is their for all those noobs who believe in ELO-Hell as well ...

So my final vote was of course "No" ...

CNevor

05-10-2011

I agree with xicoloco, stricter rules are needed because only this way is possible to decrease the high daxa of players who violate the code of conduct. (http://mkmiku.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/lglgdlvrs1.jpg)