[GUIDE] UDYR- "The Spam Buttons Fast" Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Triforce711

03-10-2010

lol

Triforce711

03-10-2010

Let me know if i need to add or change anything

Somafera

03-11-2010

Terrible.

Viral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triforce711 View Post
Im going to skip the **** and cut to the chase.

Skills- Phoenix, Turtle, Phoenix, Bear, Phoenix, Bear, Phoenix, Bear, Phoenix, Bear, Bear, Turtle, Turtle, Turtle, Turtle, Tiger, Tiger, Tiger.

Items-
Vamp Scepter
Sapphire crystal
Berserker boots
Malady
Sheen
Phage
Zeal
Trinity Force
Sword of the Divine
The next item depend on the other teams champs.
If a magic team get banshes veil
If a melee team get sunfire cape if a mix of both get both
For your last items if you ever get this much money infinity's blade

Spells- Cleanse Ghost no Exception

Runes- I stack cool down runes and speed

Masteries- 9/0/21 go for 15 magic pent and then cool down reduction in the ultilty. Make sure you get the buff time increase.

In the beginning you are not invincible don't go Rambo style dont go running into the other team like your god. Play it safe. If you can plan a gank with your other team mate good a early kill makes what I'm about to say easier.

At lvl 6 you should have enough money to get at least the sapphire crystal and zerker boots. Get them then go to golem spam phoenix until he is dead now you can spam all your stances as much as you want. You want to get the buff when ever you can it makes your job for killing stuff easier. Since people like ganging junglers i suggest only get golem and dragon and then go back to your lane. and help your other team mate. When you have the golem buff now you can start being more offensive because now u can spam your bear turtle and phoenix as much as you want. (Early-Mid Game)

Late game is where you start coming in to wreck people you are the ultimate chaser stun machine.

1v1- Start by a stun on them, then go in phoenix then switch to turtle then bear then phoenix keep going through those stances i don't really go in tiger much only go in tiger for towers and such. Udry needs to spam his stances so he can keep his atk speed high and then when he goes in phoenix his 3rd hit procs lotsss.

STILL ADDING____________________________________________ ___________________________
Bad. The build is bad, you don't need the extra speed from Bear. The item build is bad, why start with Vamp Scepter? If you can't hit anything, you won't regen. It's grammatically wrong, too. Fix it. Nao.

gun fu panda

03-11-2010

No guinsoo's...on udyr? MADNESS!