Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch Preview: 1.0.0.118

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dcastratd Coffee

05-09-2011

R.I.P. Wits End.

Oh balls its him

05-09-2011

I still want to know whether or not tenacity's +x is x%

seandkiller

05-09-2011

R.I.P. Nocturne.

Risotis

05-09-2011

Am I the only one who likes the changes? Sure, some of it is kinda silly, mainly the nerf to the Sunfire Cape. I like the fact they're finally buffing Gangplank, he's one of the least played heroes and desperately needed some buffin' lovin'.

Also, I like the concept of tenacity.

Oh balls its him

05-09-2011

wit's end was seldom used, but I don't see why it had to be picked apart like it was...

seandkiller

05-09-2011

Quote:
Risotis:
Am I the only one who likes the changes? Sure, some of it is kinda silly, mainly the nerf to the Sunfire Cape. I like the fact they're finally buffing Gangplank, he's one of the least played heroes and desperately needed some buffin' lovin'.

After I heard "Nocturne Nerfs" I was too traumatized to hear anything.

Oh balls its him

05-09-2011

Quote:
Risotis:

I heartily agree good chum. as soon as I saw the buff to GP, I immediately vomited with joy! but seriously, it's good to see I can be a pirate again.

Mayumura

05-09-2011

Nice work on shen riot. This champiion is not worth to play anymore, but sure u will nerf him a bit far, he still have his "OMFG OVERPOWERED MEGASHIELD OF JUSTICE" and "DAT SHADOW DASH"!
Thanks for killing the most favorite champion in game of mine, *******s.

Kairuzx

05-09-2011

So considering the addition of the mechanic of Tenacity, how does this affect Irelia's passive?

Prince Oatmeal

05-09-2011

Quote:
godlykoala:
wit's end was seldom used, but I don't see why it had to be picked apart like it was...

Tiamet