Patch Preview: 1.0.0.118

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dcastratd Coffee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2011

R.I.P. Wits End.

Oh balls its him

05-09-2011

I still want to know whether or not tenacity's +x is x%

seandkiller

05-09-2011

R.I.P. Nocturne.

Risotis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2011

Am I the only one who likes the changes? Sure, some of it is kinda silly, mainly the nerf to the Sunfire Cape. I like the fact they're finally buffing Gangplank, he's one of the least played heroes and desperately needed some buffin' lovin'.

Also, I like the concept of tenacity.

Oh balls its him

05-09-2011

wit's end was seldom used, but I don't see why it had to be picked apart like it was...

seandkiller

05-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risotis View Post
Am I the only one who likes the changes? Sure, some of it is kinda silly, mainly the nerf to the Sunfire Cape. I like the fact they're finally buffing Gangplank, he's one of the least played heroes and desperately needed some buffin' lovin'.

After I heard "Nocturne Nerfs" I was too traumatized to hear anything.

Oh balls its him

05-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risotis View Post

I heartily agree good chum. as soon as I saw the buff to GP, I immediately vomited with joy! but seriously, it's good to see I can be a pirate again.

Mayumura

05-09-2011

Nice work on shen riot. This champiion is not worth to play anymore, but sure u will nerf him a bit far, he still have his "OMFG OVERPOWERED MEGASHIELD OF JUSTICE" and "DAT SHADOW DASH"!
Thanks for killing the most favorite champion in game of mine, *******s.

Kairuzx

05-09-2011

So considering the addition of the mechanic of Tenacity, how does this affect Irelia's passive?

Prince Oatmeal

05-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by godlykoala View Post
wit's end was seldom used, but I don't see why it had to be picked apart like it was...
Tiamet