Patch Preview: 1.0.0.118

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exvent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-08-2011

They always nerf useless things! Just get use to it.

Kahlua

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2011

any word at all if Rumbles Ultimate will get some love? you know.. how it randomly doesn't cast but still goes on cool-down, and happens 3-4 x a game.

Prettyfox

05-08-2011

Love it love it love it!!!!!

Recknar

05-08-2011

Kayle
Don't worry, I'm sure your changes will come before I grow old . . .

Xarder

05-08-2011

why still nocturne is nerfed....... Look on another hero like Malzahar Brand

Enigma4you

Recruiter

05-08-2011

I like the tenacity items. They're much needed. I don't like the change to wits end. The main reason I would get it was for the mana eating ability it had. It should make it more defensive against mages but now I'm not sure if I still want to buy it for the same reason. The sunfire nerf is kinda strange but eh, idk really.

ExpandingEye

05-08-2011

They should increase the magic resist debuff of Karthus' wall if they are going to nerf his R.

Bulletproof987

05-08-2011

meh, karthus nerf was really not needed. Riot needs to stop bowing down and listening to QQ.

Musicaux

05-08-2011

I like the direction in which Riot is taking the changes, they've seemed to finally slow down on their overnerf/overbuff syndrome :P

Tenchu

05-08-2011

Karth Nerf Painful. Fix Kayle God ****it. Stop beating around the bushes and fix something that needs fixing.