Patch Preview: 1.0.0.118

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkSleipnir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-09-2011

trundle and mundo nerf with this tenacity

Akali Bot

05-09-2011

MORE gp buff? **** yeah.

Gr1nn3r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2011

It seems like every patch comes with a whole slew of changes on how the game is played. Be careful, Riot. You may be headed back into that area where the game just isn't as fun at all.

Greyfeld

05-09-2011

If you guys are going to nerf Sunfire Cape (which I didn't really think needed a nerf anyway... afterall, even characters with no MR were still only taking about 30 damage per second from it), can you reduce the combination price a bit? It seems unfair to have to pay the same price for less damage.

Hiphopapotamus

05-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollzama View Post
Wits End just became the most broken item ever. So now, for only 2000 gold, I can get an item that gives me effectively 55 magic resist, 40% attack speed, and 42 magic damage? Why the hell would you NOT use this? For only 600 gold less, you've effectively given me a force of nature with added attack potential. The mana-burn thing was useful only against certain characters. It crushed characters like Sion. Ryze has too much mana to care and of course the non-mana guys don't care either. So I guess I can understand you guys wanting it to make it more versatile. But seriously... 55 magic resist, 40% attack, and 42 magic damage for 2000 gold. Everyone from tanks to DPS to even some supports will rush this! Talk about poorly thought out and broken. Do you guys even understand the concept of game balance? LOL. I'll be spamming this on every character until the next patch when I'm sure you'll realize how big a mess up THIS is.
THANK YOU. I'm tired of everyone crying nerf when it's actually a huge buff. The mana burn mechanic didn't work against anyone it was created to counter because all the casters it was made for had the mana pool to ignore it. Now, you effectively get the same MR as a banshees, while not losing the extra 42 damage, FOR THE SAME PRICE.

Wit's End on EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Akali Bot

05-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfeld View Post
If you guys are going to nerf Sunfire Cape (which I didn't really think needed a nerf anyway... afterall, even characters with no MR were still only taking about 30 damage per second from it), can you reduce the combination price a bit? It seems unfair to have to pay the same price for less damage.
This is true. +1.

Saiiyuu

05-09-2011

Tenacity looks fun ima love these new items the cheapness+ more CC resistance will be lovely(DIE TEEMO BLIND DIE!!!)

Sondra

05-09-2011

OMG. WHY ARE THEY GETTING RID OF WITS END?!? Like seriously, if I wanted magic resist on Teemo then I'd get a freaken banshees veil + merc treads. UGH RIOT WHYYYY!

Vendetta

05-09-2011

Magma Chamber

Pragmataraxia

05-09-2011

Since I've started playing this game, they've been systematically removing anything interesting or different. WTF?

The comment in the video that "Wit's End is an ... Anti-Mage item" doesn't inspire confidence. The good part about it was that you could shut down characters with small mana pools, i.e. not mages. So instead of an interesting situational item, it's just an amazing value for everyone... uh... good job?