We need a better normal team match making system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lifetours

05-08-2011

This match making system for lol is really bad, Im so tired of being stuck with a horrible team every game. You need to take kd ratio, games won, all stats and match make according to that, cause i swear to christ if im stuck with another feeder ****ty im uninstalling this ****ing horrible game, you devs are lazy, get on the ball and fix this game...... I know ive donated 100 bux so far, so do something....

Pirateowns

05-08-2011

Cause KD ratios definitely win games~

Isphus

09-16-2011

sure kd ratios mean nothing, coz towers are all that matter. But he does have a point.
I am tired of being matched with feeder noobs who tower dive against 2 enemies with ful hp or get carity with garen.
There is a dire need right now for an improvement in the match making sistem. However it works, its not working.

Nvirjskly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isphus View Post
sure kd ratios mean nothing, coz towers are all that matter. But he does have a point.
I am tired of being matched with feeder noobs who tower dive against 2 enemies with ful hp or get carity with garen.
There is a dire need right now for an improvement in the match making sistem. However it works, its not working.
If you are paired with people like that then you are on their level. Matchmaking works.

Mehiran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvirjskly View Post
If you are paired with people like that then you are on their level. Matchmaking works.
No it doesn't. There are some games where I refuse to team fight cause I know we will lose... you know the games that are like 2 kills 20 deaths before you even start team fighting? Yes some of it is my fault, but other times I only have 2 deaths and we have two feeders with 9 deaths each.

All I can do is report for unskilled and hope eventually it will be fixed if I do it enough times.

Sørene

09-17-2011

It's impossible to improve matchmaking in normal because it's where people, like me, try out new champions and often get owned in doing so. That's what normal is for so you have to just deal with it. Play ranked if you want a more refined team.

Inorashi

09-17-2011

We need an OP that can spell.