Mundo is a tower killing beast

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blackstoise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-10-2010

Just get him some CD reduction in runes, max out Masochism, and get PD. Run up to a tower with minions and use masochism, and start hitting it and watch the tower die in seconds. Funny part is, latter in a game, once you get him good armor, he can tanks a turret and kill it.

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2010

A lot of champs can do that quite effectively. I do it all the time with my Rammus when my Earthquake is up. With modest amount of AP, it deals very intense damage to the tower. That, plus Rammus is frikkin tough.
I also pack Clairvoyance to check whether someone is now coming for me or not. And if they do..have fun catching the fastest champ in the game.

IceDive

03-11-2010

What is the point of this thread?

Vijaya

03-11-2010

To explain why towers do nothing to stop Mundo from going where he pleases

raydenuni

03-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vijaya View Post
To explain why towers do nothing to stop Mundo from going where he pleases
There is so much worth researching concerning this topic, we have only just started scratching the surface.

bc87

03-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by raydenuni View Post
There is so much worth researching concerning this topic, we have only just started scratching the surface.
He goes into your underpants.

Xocolatl

03-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc87 View Post
He goes into your underpants.
Precisely.

Nothing stops Mundo. He'll eat your face, and then eat it again even though you don't have a face anymore.