Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New recipe: Consume Elixir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

danielklein

10-23-2009

You might even charge a little extra for the convenience/lategameness. Say the "consume now" recipe has a 200g upgrade cost, so instead of costing 450g like normal, an oracle potion insta-consumed with a full inventory would cost 650g.

But yeah, +1

Victory

Recruiter

10-23-2009

That is a surprisingly reasonable and simple conceptualization of the implementation of a much needed feature. Kudos.

Highborne

Recruiter

10-23-2009

I love the idea, I would say the Consume should be double price of Elixir though.

Emrot

10-24-2009

Thanks for all the recent bumps!

Quote:
Highborne:
I love the idea, I would say the Consume should be double price of Elixir though.

I don't think the recipe cost should be more than 255 gold, for this reason:

Ninja Tabi: 850 gold.
Sell price: 595 gold.
Difference: 255 gold.

Basically, if you sell the ninja tabi (the cheapest item somebody with 6 items is almost certain to have), buy the elixir, drink it, and re-buy the ninja tabi, you will have lost 255 extra gold.

With that in mind, a recipe cost of 150-200g sounds like an okay price for the convenience.