New Free Champions (Week 16)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sneakyaznla

03-10-2010

i don't know if i was the only one who noticed, but pantheon is kinda out of place. every other name is alphabetically organized and he is at the end.

CloudStream

03-10-2010

man week 17 is going to suck horribly. the nerd rage and noob comments are going to be worse then ever, I am really NOT looking forward to playing that week....i might just stay away from LOL untill week 18 if it's more even looking

XXXSexy

03-10-2010

now i cant play at all. past few months of playing was all for nothin coz i expect you guys arent as dedicated as blizzard at retrieving acc info. from the amt of **** that youve already done. im a big fan of guinsoo's but the recent business minded **** you've pulled on us SEA players is BS. so now we're cant play and we dont have servers? wtf is that? why segregate? imo you guys are mother****in money minded ****s. enough of your game. you wanna pull this kind of **** put in hours and make stable servers that dont require maintenance every 2 days. epic fail riot. you have not learnt from the EU players.

XXXSexy

03-10-2010

Rage.

GregX

03-10-2010

awww not twitch..him eve and annie are the 3 most over powered champs in the game

sick4paradise

03-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregX View Post
awww not twitch..him eve and annie are the 3 most over powered champs in the game
Yeah, there truly is no counter to Eve.

frozen ltd

03-10-2010

i guess im taking a break next week. i'm still scarred from the last twitch week =[

LotusBlade

03-10-2010

I heared about many from OP champions, its must be becouse someone just dont know how to play them or was killed by them too much times. (Master Yi, Twisted Fate, all stealthed, Annie, crit chance Gangplank, Blitzkrank with very long hands, unkillable Poppy, very long fear of Fiddlestick) oh camon guys in this game there is no OP characters its just because some heroes cannot withstand others, like lion cant easy kill big Elephant (maybe he even cant do it at all) but that dosnt make Elephant OP animal. And also not all players can play good being Twich, it is about 50% of noob twiches in each free week of him, certainly if u just running on enemies like kamikaze 85% of them will kill u. U better learn to play Vs twich than just wait untill next week, bye oracle for example as first item, dont die, be carefull and all will be ok .

Praetor Kamahl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2010

Can't wait for yet another week where 1/40 people actually try Malphite and go "oh god what is wrong with this champion".

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coragale View Post
lol, apparently you've played against terrible rats. Rat isn't and really never HAS been op like people were complaining. The ONLY issue was that he could shoot a tower from out of it's range, and now that he's been fixed, it's perfectly balanced. Take away the BDing bs that people were doing, and you have a REALLY squishy rat that's easy as **** to counter. Rat's not bad. You just need wards/oracles, or the ability to blind him before he rapes you. when he ults, do a zig zag. It's just that no one thinks of those things, and/or isn't willing to spend money on an item that gets them focused. Stupid play is where twitch is able to dominate teams.
That's my point my friend, but with all the nerfs the rat still is a piece of **** on noobs hands. Noobs, after the nerfs won't be able to get easy kills because of the ridiculous hide and shoot the rat was, now you need truly skills to get kills with Twitch.