New Free Champions (Week 16)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Melky

03-10-2010

Oh boy. Rat week.

a huevo

03-10-2010

the rat should never be free :-(

Disillusion

03-10-2010

You included Corki as a free champ? 80-90% of people already own him when you gave away UFO Corki for free...

Leon27607

03-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabonidus View Post
If twitch is initiating, of COURSE he's going to get shut down. Let your malphite or Alistar jump behind enemy lines and start screwing with them before making your entrance.
Yeah well when you solo queue, there's bound to be people who can't tank correctly or tanks that don't initiate. Or NO tanks at all. Who else is going to initiate if you won't? Had a rammus in my game who sucked in the beginning and kept suiciding thinking he could survive by powerballing into enemies when he had only ~500 health left. We were trying to defend at the time but we had to keep rotating because we kept getting harassed(some people go back to heal, others go defend). However, late game I kept telling the Rammus to INITIATE(I was using fiddles not Twitch btw), but after he started initiating we started to actually push towers(instead of defend all the time). However, a lot of times you'll see Alistars that headbutt people AWAY from you when you're trying to kill them(thus saving them), or Alistars who think they're invincible when they're not(thus ending in disaster in a team fight).

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2010

Lol guys, guys, The Rat is just a piece of **** after the nerfs... so I don't care if they put twitch for free all the weeks.

Lawful Cupcake

03-10-2010

I would just like to point out that if they DON'T patch tomorrow, they HAVE to do it Friday or Saturday. The bundle deal on Ezzy's skin is only until Sunday the 14th. Btw, **** move, Riot. Every other time you've told us there was/were a bundle/skins coming with the next patch, it's been either the day of or the day before. WHY MUST YOU TEASE ME! FOREPLAY IS ONLY GOOD TO AN EXTENT!

To continue with my makin' love analogy, Riot, you are mistreating your lover(s)*the consumers and patrons of this fine product*. I for one am ASHAMED that you would do such a thing. to quote Padme Amedala:

Riot "YOUR TEARING US APART!"

/inane babbling that most people won't read, and the few that do won't find it funny, save for a select few people who love rants of this nature

TheMountainGoat

03-10-2010

darn. no rammus to be played.

Shock Wing

03-10-2010

i was really hoping to play ezreal soon but with the obvious showing of him not being in week 17 then i am not feeling to sure about it coming out anytime soon....soooo sad

Lawful Cupcake

03-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torinux View Post
Lol guys, guys, The Rat is just a piece of **** after the nerfs... so I don't care if they put twitch for free all the weeks.
lol, apparently you've played against terrible rats. Rat isn't and really never HAS been op like people were complaining. The ONLY issue was that he could shoot a tower from out of it's range, and now that he's been fixed, it's perfectly balanced. Take away the BDing bs that people were doing, and you have a REALLY squishy rat that's easy as **** to counter. Rat's not bad. You just need wards/oracles, or the ability to blind him before he rapes you. when he ults, do a zig zag. It's just that no one thinks of those things, and/or isn't willing to spend money on an item that gets them focused. Stupid play is where twitch is able to dominate teams.

lolaustin

03-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torinux View Post
Judging the list, there will be no patch any time soon 2x weeks with out Ezreal? that only mean 1 thing... We are f u c k e d XD.

Riot at least release the new skins <3

P.S. I read on TR forums Ezreal has a lot of bugs related to his skills.

the patch is coming out soon... riot released the announcements for the ezreal/skin bundle, gang, fiddle, and trynd discounts and said that the deals will last through this sunday. so itll probably come tomorrow or friday. i doubt they would give ppl less than 3 days chance to let the discounted prices pressure ppl into buying them