New Free Champions (Week 16)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuckMyDuck

03-11-2010

Look at this way, they give you a notice before hand so you can save up enough for Ezreal instead of buying another hero.

WoekoeWoekoe

03-11-2010

Free champions are still looking good Riot! T-Up.
Gives me enough time to figure out which ones to buy

Trynox

03-11-2010

Morgana is kinda scewed with this selection of free champions

- Corki flies out of dark binding with Valkyrie
- Gangplank removes the debuff with remove scurvy
- Jax leaps out
- Kassadin riftwalks out
- Gragas charges out? Not sure here

had this bad luck in one of my last matches, maybe they didn't think of that :P

Aethus

03-11-2010

Please, please, PLEASE change Kass to mage. No one who has seen him in a game could possibly think that he was melee DPS.

The23MinBeargasm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethus View Post
Please, please, PLEASE change Kass to mage. No one who has seen him in a game could possibly think that he was melee DPS.
I hv tried him ap build, and it wz okay... When I built him dps I win, so it has been the 10ish times I have played him when he was free.

I understand some hero builds are not for some summoners. I will put it this way:

dps teemo = loss
ap teemo = win

the above if my way of games with teemo.

i think it is more fun for me with dps kass and ap teemo.
Kass: their hero = no mana / me = full mana
teemo: techies vs squisy pile of ****

but than again this is my way of seeing it.

Just like morde/malphite are meele dps but the best item build i have found the best for them is pure tank; morde stack warmogs and mal stack sunfire.

and thats my view

xSpaceCakes

03-11-2010

hmm seeing how twitch will be in the free champs mabey suggests that they might have changed him in this nxt patch mabey?

Maguaz

03-11-2010

I like this and next week Free Champions ^^
By the way... When Patch is coming out?

Buckshot

03-11-2010

The hope of a fresh new challenging champ really got me through my monautonomous day.... Riot has really dropped the ball on this one giving no patch release date or any kind of info on his ip/rp cost

God of Life

03-11-2010

Thanks riot for letting me down yet again, everyday it seems to get worse, the wait that is, and i just cant stand it...WHY MAKE A POST SAYING NEW HERO and not release him a few days after, taunting all of us, saying new skins for em and ghost skins, taunting us all...JUST RELEASE THE PATCH

JAKETAY94

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of Life View Post
Thanks riot for letting me down yet again, everyday it seems to get worse, the wait that is, and i just cant stand it...WHY MAKE A POST SAYING NEW HERO and not release him a few days after, taunting all of us, saying new skins for em and ghost skins, taunting us all...JUST RELEASE THE PATCH
i kinda agree, very anxious to see the new champ, but i could wait as long as i knew the patch date/time. but i think it will be soon. so keep up the good wotk Riot ^_^