Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should I get jax?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ikaros Tenshi

05-08-2011

First of all, I want you all to know that Jax is weak as hell this patch, and you should probably not play him, since there are other hero's like or that are much more useful.

But before we start, as for heroes and support how Jax need's support, there are other heroes who could fulfill that role better then him and still do everything else fine.

Quoted from here http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=162

Ergheis

05-08-2011

he's FUN. That's really important.

But currently, as of this writing, he's incredibly inviable. There's just too many useless aspects on him right now, like dodge

EagLeaf

05-08-2011

He's difficult to use but fun to play. His mechanics make him dependent on RNG and timing. During the very early parts of a game, his damage is crazy against squishies. Since his damage falls off during the mid-late game phases and doesn't really come back until the super-late game he isn't very viable anymore.

If you want a champion to dominate with, I suggest saving for Renekton or Nocturne. If you want a champion that's fun, sure, go for Jax.

Rasputen

05-08-2011

His leap can be used on wards.So if you carry a single ward at all times you have a decent chance of escaping.

I sometimes bring one to my lane and place it near my tower in case I need to get away from harass/early game gank attempts.