Should I get jax?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a4mad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2011

^?
Edit- reasons are nice to.
edit 2- no i don't care about how " viable" they are, im in fairly low ELO, so viable or not doesn't really matter down here.
Also i heard he was good at climbing ELO? yes no maybe?

MrGiraffeington

05-08-2011

hes pretty easy to play. i bought him when he was on sale with the 350rp riot gave us. i solo'd a lane against a yi and xin yesterday and owned them hardcore. and it was only the third time ive played him lol.
just get rageblade and you are good.

Saviour

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2011

Yes.

a4mad

05-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticSolidor View Post
hes pretty easy to play. i bought him when he was on sale with the 350rp riot gave us. i solo'd a lane against a yi and xin yesterday and owned them hardcore. and it was only the third time ive played him lol.
just get rageblade and you are good.
that doesn't answer my question.

Cholologist

05-08-2011

no. just no.

FallaciousCake

05-08-2011

Apparantly a remake is incoming, so it's definitely worth it, he's an awesome character and might now even become a viable choice in competitive games; you never know.

cutyohairfoo

05-08-2011

Hes' not very good right now, and hasn't been for a long time. I know they are looking at buffing / reworking him but who knows when that will actually happen.

IMO he's a fun champ though, so go for it. He can actually roll face if he gets really farmed or fed (like anyone) but he does have some major issues.

Egnatio

05-08-2011

Oh yeah. Flat AD runes, start with dorans blade. Get 3 gunblades. He is so much fun, yet he dies very fast.

pvtpain66k

05-08-2011

yes

Uber Bonisseur

05-08-2011

Jax is pretty good at trolling his lane.

Get Mpen and AP, get to lvl 3, charge empower and jump. Congratulations, you dropped the enemy squishy down to half health