Poppy Runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xDunbar

05-08-2011

What are the best runes to run on poppy, building her with a triforce? So far i have arm. pen reds, dodge seals, cdr blues, and health quints. Are there any better options?

Kid Koala

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2011

Magic pen reds cause her Q is magic and she benefits from it a lot more then armor pen, even if going triforce

volcryn

Recruiter

05-08-2011

magic pen reds without question

Im currently running mp5/lvl yellows but am also happy running flat armor

Currently using scaling MR blues until I get flat

Quints are movespeed or gold/10

The early survivability from armor/MR is invaluable if you are forced to lane and make you more durable should something go wrong roaming. Health quints work against your passive especially early on. Movespeed is invaluable for getting in and out of fights and properly setting your E. Gold/10 works exceptionally well as poppy is such a low farm hero and a lousy last hitter. If you cant set up an early kill or two, poppy becomes incredibly gold starved. these plus an additional avarice item work well (usually philo stone) to remedy the situation

my 2c

RighteousBerry

05-12-2011

Spell Vamp on Poppy is great. With movement speed for solo ganking is win. You can solo gank before the team fights begin if you got this build: TRinity force, blood dancer, hextechx3, and banshee's.