Stop saying Madreds is an Anti-Tank Item.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iP1ayJarvan

05-08-2011

thing with solo q, you dont know who gets what. so well...thats unavoidable i guess

iLullaby

05-08-2011

kog is still great on people who stack mr, just get voidstaff as an item unless they have a huge ton of mr you still hit for like 5-6% of hp which is relevant since its per atttack with like 2.0+ atkspeed.
and bloodrazer doesnt work on aynone else

no, bloodrazor would work on anyone, as long as they know HOW to use it

no this isint true AT ALL. outside of champs who use autoattak yuo dont even get close to having enough procs to make this item even RELATIVLY worth it.

EpicMadness

05-08-2011

i said as long as they know HOW to use it, via ASPD of 2.0+++ and MR shredder. like i said earlier, its an add-on, relying on it is stupid.

iP1ayJarvan

05-08-2011

like i said, magic autoattackers that buy magic stuff. a few that synergize are wits end, madreds, SotD, and Malady (note, by the time you get this, your AS should be capped, well for tf anyway). grab a sorc boots and you'll be attacking so fast that the madred's proc would really hurt especially with malady and magic pen

EpicMadness

05-08-2011

exactly, but still, ditch the idea of buying bloodrazor on MR freaks that stacks waaay over 200, even ditch thinking of using kogmaw, why? kogmaw does 15% at best build with bloodrazor which is 150hp per 1k or 750hp at 5k but try and hit an enemy with 5khp and 300mr, who? galio, even with voidstaff, you`d be doing 400damage each attack, more or even lesser, you`d have been better off using tyrn or Caitlyn and slaughter everyone else. tho theres one counter for DPS which is thornmail... meh, killing a tank isnt easy i tell you, thats why tanky team = GG

and who leaves a kogmaw rampaging freely? dumbass ppls maybe?

iP1ayJarvan

05-08-2011

kog kills tanks, thats pretty much all he's good for. tanks go down last anyway so you'd rather focus the squishies first.

EpicMadness

05-08-2011

kog can be built hybrid ad, which in terms, still have bloodrazor, but does only 10% now, and does 300ad damage per attack, top off the 10% and its a walk in the park. rapes squishies too.

now ditch the idea of bringing down the tanks alone, you got a team, use them wisely.

IdleAltruism

05-08-2011

Madred's isn't necessarily a bad anti-tank item, when you think about it. Even if they reduce the magic damage to 1-2%, if they have around 3k HPs that's still 30-60 damage per attack. This is not including the damage added by the straight bonus to attack damage and attack speed. Last Whisper will take a 200 armored target down by about 10% damage resistance. So It'll go up to around 15% against slightly heavier armored targets. That translates to 25-30 damage depending on how high your damage gets.

Per cost Madreds isn't as efficient, but it is certainly better than LW, overall. It's a nice double threat as well, making tanks whose defense is lacking in one area really pay. Overall, it's a nice item, especially if you need AS and armor.

While it's not the best because it's incredibly expensive. It's still very solid, and it still provides good damage vs tanks.

garte

05-08-2011

madreds cannot even counter hp stackers. Base mr is around 30% recuded dmg and on absorbs like mundo is should be around 50-60% easy.(mercs, blues, sv, natural mr). Madredsare a bad item all together, even on ww.

and i believe armpen characters like olaf, renek and jarvan would be the only anti tanks worth getting, kog weak in his current state.

Emeraldw

05-08-2011

I was actually thinking of Madred's for the new champion. Seemed to Synergize well with her W.