Rate my Yi build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeLpZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2010

meki pendant
philo stone
zerkers boots
phantom dancer
infini edge
frozen mallet

do i need to make any modifcations? should i forget about philo stone and get a better starter item?

ADCisMyReligion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2010

You're playing Master Yi

/thread

FeLpZ

03-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xetios View Post
You're playing Master Yi

/thread
first of all, go screw yourself.

i dont know about your ****** ass, but i play games to have fun, i dont give a **** what bs "tier" hes in.

go masturbate to some tourny finals but get the **** outta my thread.

Nivled

03-10-2010

for me

1) Meki Pendant + 2 HP
2) Zerker Boots

Depends on opponent make up
3a) If your enemy lane is holding spell casters and range (i.e. you need to spam alpha strike to get any harassing done), go for Chalice of Harmony (higher mana regen + magic resist)
3b) else get Philosopher's Stone (HP regen + gold... which is not a high priority for Yi, a great farmer)

Again, depending on opponent make up
4a) If heavy healers (e.g. Soraka, Alistar, Mundo, people with Summoner Heals), go for Executioner's Calling
4b) else get Sword of the Divine

5) BF Sword

6) Zeal

7) Upgrade BF Sword to Infinity Edge

Again, depending on opponent make up
8a) Banshee's veil
8b) Phage
8c) I personally like Stark's Fervor if your team (of mainly dpser) doesn't have any guys getting it.

9) Upgrade Zeal to Phantom Dancer
10) Upgrade Phage to Frozen Mallet

Ultimately, you should have
1) Philo's Stone / Chalice
2) Berserker Boots
3) Executioner's Calling or Sword of the Divine
4) Zeal / Phantom Dancer
5) Infinity Edge
6) Phage / Frozen Mallet OR Banshee's Veil OR Stark's Fervor
Start buying elixirs at this point, if game is not over yet.

~ Nivled

FeLpZ

03-10-2010

why wouldnt you get phantom dancer before infini? it gives a ton of attack speed, which compliments his passive, and crit chance, which compliments infini edge. also should i really get sword of the divine? i thought that was more of an anti-dodge carry weapon

ADCisMyReligion

03-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeLpZ View Post

i dont know about your ****** ass, but i play games to have fun, i dont give a **** what bs "tier" hes in.

LOL! RAAAAAAGEEEE! Thank you for most generously giving me the satisfaction.

FeLpZ

03-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xetios View Post
LOL! RAAAAAAGEEEE! Thank you for most generously giving me the satisfaction.
get out of my thread, and get a life while your at it.

Nivled

03-10-2010

Hmm....

Let's do some maths. With sword of the divine, you get 55% attack speed. Zerker boots give you 25%. Zeal gives you 20%, a total of 100%.

@ Level 12, you have 0.908 attack speed, which means you have 1.816 now. With highlander, i think you should be able to max out.

For crit chance, assume you have no crit chance runes, you get 10% from zeal only.

If you go phantom dancer, imho, the increased attack speed and crit chance, dodge, movement speed has a smaller impact than the added 50% crit damage and 30+ dmg and some crit chance.

I don't have the time to do the math now, but I'm pretty sure it's slightly more optimal.

~ Nivled

Edit

I like sword of the divine if you can time your +100 dmg careful to cause some spike damage, the 30 armor penetration is also great against opponents with little armor. Against Jax, this is a necessity

At Mid (around 10) levels, the scenario will be this: Alpha Strike to close in, then pop Wuju style & Sword of the Divine and hit with your Sword of the Divine. You can easily chop off 300+ dmg with this combo. Enemy with sub 1000 hp might panic and start retreating. Now, activate highlander and exhaust and you should hopefully score a kill.

Vienna

03-10-2010

I generally go like this.

Meki/HP Potions
Phage if I can get it in one trip back.
Boots
Vampiric
Green Potion
Berserker's
I kind of like Stark's
Infinity
Frozen Mallet

I try to always have green potion + lizard when something big is about to go down. Those two + highlander make you a team killer.

CryHavoc

03-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeLpZ View Post

If you're playing him for fun and don't care, why are you posting in a forum about a build?

And if you don't want to hear opinions about your champ, don't post here. Don't get pissed at someone for posting in "your" thread. These are not "your" forums, so deal with it instead of acting like a 12 year old.

Also: rage more.