Ashe items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

imamusician16

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2010

I've read through several "guides" and most of them have similar strategies except for items. Here is what I get:

Long sword (with health pot)
boots of quickness
upgrade longsword to Last Whisper
Starks Fervor
Infinity Edge
Frozen hammer [or any other atk damage item]

The idea is to build attack speed and follow up with damage. If you play correctly (farming, etc), by lvl 18, you'll pwn.

Any criticism?

TrrZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2010

lw and starks are bad together

damage is > atack speed in term of farming and if u can farm well ur next items get further from u

bf >> recurve bow in terms of dps (~80-90% vs 40%)

burst > sustained damage

frozen mallet on ashe is a waste

servedogg

04-12-2010

Like the above poster said, attack speed and life leech are nearly useless until you actually have decent base damage. Think about getting damage first, then building around that.

imamusician16

04-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by imamusician16 View Post
Frozen hammer [or any other atk damage item]
ah i meant black cleaver..sry

and thanks for the input...anyone else?

DuckVonDuck

04-12-2010

Long sword with pot/ or shield for survival
Brutaliser (kicks ass ealy game)
Boots, mercury vs heavy caster, or swiftness.
infinity edge (sword of the occult if you know how to play ashe properly)
then infinity edge (if you took swrod of the occult)

You can change brutaliser out with bloodthirster late game, and take leviathan if you wish.
I often put in last whisper aswell. But for starters, i make sure every arrorw i got hits like a truck.
This build is not a starting build, you need to have enough runes to get decent mana regen, and you need to know how to play Ashe.

I'm not a big fan of leviathan, but it's easy to stack up. You will get focused on with this build, but hell as a good ashe player you will ALWAYS be focused on.

This build atleast works for me, it's rare i have a negative score. But it's important to be able to change out items depending on the team you are against, and to try out some builds to find the one working for you.

AIM7Sparrow

04-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by imamusician16 View Post
ah i meant black cleaver..sry

and thanks for the input...anyone else?
Infinity Edge. Not Black Cleaver. (Have you read your passive?)

blackjackz

04-12-2010

I main ashe, there is no specific build for ashe, your job is to kill and do crazy damage. Your item build have to adjust according to who is in the other team and how much you are earning in a specific game.

The famous Infinity Edge + Last Whisper is a good one against mage and heros with few hp, but in higher elo, even mage will have like 2600+ hp with the 2 +hp ap item. So with those weapon you are doing around 380 dmg / sec(inc crit), taking armor in to calculation, you need around 10 sec to kill a mage with 2600 hp.

So good items for ashe are:

Last Whisper - Is a must for any game, everyone has base around 80 armor, that's like 35-40% damage reduce

Black Cleaver - For extra armor reduction, combine with last whisper, it does amazing damage, just try it if you dont believe so.

IE - For crazy crit. A mid game item, not recommand for first item.

Burtalizer - Is a must against high HP target. Anytime there is a stable tank on the other team, you need one of this.

Stinger - If you dont have a CDR and mana regen page, highly recommand. With the lizard buff, you can spam volley every 2.X sec, it almost feels like instant! Good for pushing and excellent good for tower defending.

Stark, Bloodthrister
- Good life steal items. Malady only if you dun have BC and already has a stark, otherwise Stark always better.

Sword of Divine - When there is a JAX, this item is a must unless you want to run (which you might probably fail 70% of the time) when you see one.

NO Frozen mallet, you already have slow, the 700 hp is alot, but with less money, you can get a Banshee Veil or Warmog which both is a better defence item and as an ashe player, you are not suppose to take damage anyway.

Phantom Dancer - Get this if your build has an IE, it's a good item but very expensive.

Core Items -
BC, LW, IE - Reduce armor build
Burtal, LW, IE - Against heavy tank build
IE, LW, PD - Crit Build

PLUS 1 Life steal item and 1 defence item, or both life steal item or both defence item.

Piezo

04-13-2010

I use to get brutalizer and it was decent but with armor pen runes, I find it better to lane longer and just save up for a bf sword. Start with a mana crystal and health pots.. then build a catalyst when you can and get boots. Your next trip back after you should hopefully be able to get a bf sword or be very close and farm up the rest on some jungle mobs. Work your way towards an inf edge and then finish your tier 2 boots. After that go for another high dmg item like black cleaver or make a banshee's veil. After you have 2 solid dmg items THEN go for atk speed, that's atleast how I play her with pretty good results. I just try to keep my distance and spam volley to soften em up. I usually ult them from up close so they can't react and it gives you plenty of time to hopefully kill them.

I haven't really gotten to a point in the game where I'd finally get an atk speed item (like phantom dancer), usually game is over after 2nd BF sword. I hate when ashe players go atk speed or lifesteal. Volley hits for nothing until you get bf sword/inf edge.. not to mention your auto attack.

KonradCurze

04-13-2010

im still fairly new to the game but i've had some success with

Long Sword+Health Potion
Brutalizer+Boots
Sword of the Occult
Berserker Greaves / Merc treads (depends what you're facing)
Leviathan
Last Whisper
Bloodthirster
If the game goes past 40+ minutes you'll have the cash to sell the brut and build an Infinitys Edge

I use flash and ghost as sum spells, arp in red slots, mana regen in yellow and currently mana regen in blue as im low level but once i get a bit higher ill switch them to CD reduction

If you can build the stacks early, you've won, the damage output is insane and you've got the health to go toe to toe with classes that would be impossible otherwise. The major problem with this is having 2 stack items so if you die a lot, the build is useless. I play fairly defensive and never over-extend to get silly deaths and am always mindful of an escape route, if you can get the first 5-10 stacks then the next ones are so much easier, if however your team is bad or you get shutdown, its terrible, some games i go 12/0/15+ but if i can shutdown i can often only be say 4/4/5.

If you play with a premade getting your team to feed you early kills can help but i've only really had pug experience.

DEMENTEDFISH

05-07-2011

I go....
Long Sword
Hp pot
Brutalizer
Boots of Speed
Sword of the Occult
Boots of swiftness
Infinite Edge
Black Cleaver
Yomuu's Ghostblade
Phantom Dancer or Bloodthirster, depending on how tanky/squishy other team is.

If you can't get stacks on Sword of the Occult, you need to sell it and try to rush faster for Infinite Edge, or more importantly, the BF sword .