Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


[PVP.Net] [Patcher] Plethora of bugs since new patcher.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GENOCIDEGeorge

Senior Member

05-09-2011

Quote:
Ampersant:
bump


Thanks for the bump, Misseur.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myrkr Lokidottir

Senior Member

05-09-2011

I have these problems also. I can't replicate this issue at the moment because I'm not in game, but if you're in game with these issues, look at your task manager. Should have like 4-6 LoL-related processes.

If someone could write them down...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

calicfer

Senior Member

05-09-2011

I have problem number 3 where keybindings sometimes fail at game start.
problem number 6 isn't a problem: pressing l changes the minion healthbar dispay status. if that happens keep pressing l untill the minions heath bars are allways displayed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GENOCIDEGeorge

Senior Member

05-09-2011

Quote:
calicfer:
I have problem number 3 where keybindings sometimes fail at game start.
problem number 6 isn't a problem: pressing l changes the minion healthbar dispay status. if that happens keep pressing l untill the minions heath bars are allways displayed.


Yeah, I thought that was the problem but it's not, pressing 'L' just removes them, then puts them back up and continues the error.


Quote:
Myrkr Lokidottir:
I have these problems also. I can't replicate this issue at the moment because I'm not in game, but if you're in game with these issues, look at your task manager. Should have like 4-6 LoL-related processes.

If someone could write them down...

Usually, it's "League of Legends.exe", "LoLClient.exe" and "LoLPatcher.exe". Oh, and "rads_user_kernel.exe", PVP.net's Patcher Kernel.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jsao

Recruiter

05-09-2011

Yeah, I've been having a few problems one of which George did not mention in the original post.

Whenever I finish a game my client doesn't come back up. My processes show rads_user_kernal.exe (PVP.net Kernal Patcher) not sure if this is a mod I installed (YARIC) or an actual Riot Games application. LoLLauncher.exe (PVP.net Patcher)

And whenever I'm in a game my game will freeze up for a few seconds I can still see other people moving and stuff and I can still scroll around I just can't take any actions. My game will disconnect and it will ask me to reconnect and on a good day it will reconnect automatically but most of the time I have to end my processes and restart the client to reconnect to my game. (I think George mentioned this but it didn't seem quite the same as mine so I thought I'd list it just in case)

There are also times when I'm in queue and it's time for champion selection. Instead of the tooltip popping up and asking "Finish what I'm doing" and "Play now" my client just goes all blurry and I have to wait about 20 seconds until I can choose my champ. It's not a big problem but kind of annoying.

And this might tie-in with the second 'bug' I listed but sometimes my game won't load after everyone has locked down.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GENOCIDEGeorge

Senior Member

05-09-2011

Quote:
ShutUpHartmann:
Yeah, I've been having a few problems one of which George did not mention in the original post.

Whenever I finish a game my client doesn't come back up. My processes show rads_user_kernal.exe (PVP.net Kernal Patcher) not sure if this is a mod I installed (YARIC) or an actual Riot Games application. LoLLauncher.exe (PVP.net Patcher)

And whenever I'm in a game my game will freeze up for a few seconds I can still see other people moving and stuff and I can still scroll around I just can't take any actions. My game will disconnect and it will ask me to reconnect and on a good day it will reconnect automatically but most of the time I have to end my processes and restart the client to reconnect to my game. (I think George mentioned this but it didn't seem quite the same as mine so I thought I'd list it just in case)

There are also times when I'm in queue and it's time for champion selection. Instead of the tooltip popping up and asking "Finish what I'm doing" and "Play now" my client just goes all blurry and I have to wait about 20 seconds until I can choose my champ. It's not a big problem but kind of annoying.

And this might tie-in with the second 'bug' I listed but sometimes my game won't load after everyone has locked down.


That first problem isn't YARIC's fault, I don't use it but that process still comes up.
I did mention that second one you said, it seems you've worded it better though.
Yet to encounter that or fourth one.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Big Bad Nips

Member

05-09-2011

I've been lagging for minutes at time. It got to the point that I lag and I turn off and turn back on.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GENOCIDEGeorge

Senior Member

05-09-2011

Quote:
Big Bad Nips:
I've been lagging for minutes at time. It got to the point that I lag and I turn off and turn back on.


Yup, happened to me a buncha times, too.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GENOCIDEGeorge

Senior Member

05-09-2011

Bump.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GENOCIDEGeorge

Senior Member

05-09-2011

Just friggin happened again, wow.
I'm sick of this, Riot.
I can't exactly redownload the god**** game, it takes me ages to do so.

EDIT: Just lost me that game, great.


123