Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[PVP.Net] [Patcher] Plethora of bugs since new patcher.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GENOCIDEGeorge

05-07-2011

Hey guys.
So I've been playing a lot of League recently, and have encountered some extremely annoying bugs.

• 1) Not being able to chat to people - I open up a chat window, type something and hit enter, but nothing is sent to the other person/people.
  • 2) The game minimizing, then reappearing as a tiny square (as if you grabbed the window at the corner and resized it to be as small as possible). This has happened a lot of times and I thought it was my LoLWindowShifter script, which moves the window so it appears fullscreen even when in windowed mode (which gave me NO problems before the new patcher!), so I stopped using it - to no avail. It still has this bug, which makes me close all LoL processes and restart them.
  • 3) Not being able to use any key bindings. It's happened a lot which has caused me to close all LoL processes and re-login and reconnect, wasting up to five minutes of time - this has lost me multiple games and even caused me to have a leave.
  • 4) Huge "lag spikes". It seems that up to 10 times a game, though usually less, my champion will freeze, and everything on the map will freeze, whilst still playing animations. This, too, has caused me to lose many vital teamfights and screw up my ults, considering I play Nocturne and Ashe a lot. And no, it's not my lag - my friends and random online players also experience the same thing.
  • 5) Not being able to start a ranked 3v3. Pictures are proof of the problem.
  • 6) Enemy and ally minions and champions health bars not showing up. Often I have to mouseover them instead of just looking on the map in order to see their health/mana gauges.
I doubt Riot will do anything, let alone even respond to this post, because of how swamped and busy they are right now.
Point is, I've bought a ton of boosts recently and all of my timed ones are going to waste because of the fact that I can't play the game properly because of all these glitches and bugs.

By the way, the bugs are with the Game Client, Patcher and PVP.net.

GENOCIDEGeorge

05-08-2011

Just bumping in order to get this to the top and receive some attention.
Boosts I bought are going to waste as we speak.

Tranquil Abyss

05-08-2011

I got the same problem with the lag in all windows. As soon as I started the graphics seem to move slowly. In a game ping was at 100 and my fps was at 80-100. But I would see my character walking slowly and then POOF he magically appears at destination. I tried restarting computer and turning of peer transfer but none of that fixed it. Hopefully a patch to fix this comes out soon.

GENOCIDEGeorge

05-08-2011

Bump!

GENOCIDEGeorge

05-08-2011

Key bindings not working just happened again and it caused me to lose a game which we could've and would've won.

GENOCIDEGeorge

05-08-2011

Bump, encountered a new error.

GENOCIDEGeorge

05-09-2011

Bump because more errors, and Riot seems to be ignoring the 6 bugs that I'm posting here.

Thivus

05-09-2011

Quote:
GENOCIDEGeorge:
Bump because more errors, and Riot seems to be ignoring the 6 bugs that I'm posting here.

Maybe because they don't stay up all hours of the night/morning?

GENOCIDEGeorge

05-09-2011

Quote:
Thivus:
Maybe because they don't stay up all hours of the night/morning?

Posted it over a day ago.

Ampersant

05-09-2011

bump