[Champ Suggestion] Chronax-- The Void Shifter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crunchy Walrus

05-07-2011

bump

ChinchillaMaster

05-07-2011

I like the synergy these abilities potentially have. I can see all of his non-ults working nicely together. Yank back -reduce damage with q ...etc.

I know I'd love using that ult in a game too, sounds like fun. Chronax seems like an excellent support.

Though I would like to know just how far he launches them - I don't think you determined an exact number yet. If it's too far it might be a little too much cuz he could easily turn every match into a 5v4. (Of course, I guess you'd have to time things correctly too.)

He definitely seems like he would work well agianst ad players - his moves fit perfectly for that.

I'd like to hear more about Chronax's back story then too when you make it. Good luck!

And thanks for commenting on my one champ too!

MrKillSpree

05-08-2011

I really like the idea, seems unique. I can't judge the numbers and stats though, I suck at balance.

burningfear

05-08-2011

a very interesting idea, i like how his abilities can tie in nivley with each other like brand's or how katarina can combo. check out mine please http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=726640 all 4

Crunchy Walrus

05-08-2011

Thanks for all the feedback! Any ideas on how to improve the design?

Crunchy Walrus

05-09-2011

bump

Crunchy Walrus

05-09-2011

frump

Crunchy Walrus

05-13-2011

clump