[Champ Suggestion] Chronax-- The Void Shifter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crunchy Walrus

05-07-2011

First Champ so be easy on me fellas: hope you like em and leave a comment/suggestion below.

Description: Chronax is a Void beast meaning he is otherworldly and misshapen..Overall appearance is TBA

ROLE: Tank/Support

Thrives in team fights, and supporting his team

HP: 436 [+95/lvl (2051)]
MP: 210 [ +36/lvl (822)]
Mov Spd: 320
Armor: 20 [+3.5/lvl (75)]
Magic Res: 30 [+1.25/lvl (51.25)]
Atk Dmg: 48 [+3/lvl (99)]
Atk Spd: .6 [+.025/lvl (1.02)]
HP Regen: 1.41 [ +.16/lvl (4.13)]
MP regen: 1.3 [ +.1/lvl (3)]

Abilities:

Passive: Void Protection: If an enemy strikes Chronax 4 times consecutively, the target will become stunned for 1.5 second and take a 4% of their max health.

Makes him tanky and a good initiator, making him hard to focus down.

[Q]: Void Siphon:
Chronax smashes a target, dealing 50/90/130/170/210 (+0.5 AP) magic damage, and reducing its damage done by 10/14/18/22/26 (+0.2 AP) and granting Chronax that damage in return.

Mana: 50/60/70/80/90
Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11
Range: Melee

His main nuke, and should usually try to hit their carries in team fights. This combined with his [E] ability can make a carry useless.

Void Grab:
Chronax shoots a beam of energy at the target ally champion and quickly drags them back behind Chronax.

Cooldown 60/55/50/45/40
Range: 300/350/400/450/500

This move will counter moves like Blitz's grab,or a stun and if a team mate gets snared or ganked, or is just in big trouble, this move can save them.. Really makes him a good support char to have in team fights, while the cooldown means he can likely use it once per fight.

[E]: Mark of the Void:
Fires a bolt of dark energy at the enemy marking them with Siphoning Aura. The target unit takes no damage but all units around the enemy in a 400 AOE take 50/60/70/80/90 (+0.5 AP) magic damage per second for 4 seconds. 5% of all damage done to surrounding units is converted in to a total damage debuff called Mark of the Void to the initial target that lasts for 10 seconds after the effect expires. The damage reduction applies to spells and physical attacks. This ability also makes this unit marked for Catastrophic Charge.
Cooldown: 20/18/16/14/12 seconds
Range: 500

This ability is again is built for team fights, as this will heavily debuff 1 target depending on how much damage surrounding units take. The marked target will need to know that he needs to move away from his team, and team mates will need to move away quick.

[R]: Catastrophic Charge:
Chronax channels for for 3 seconds, then, if the target of Mark of the Void is still in range, Chronax charges catastrophically at the target, causing 200/350/500 (+1 AP) damage, and knocking the target back an extremely large distance through all terrain. If the target with Mark of the Void's debuff expires during the channel time, Chronax can still charge them.

Range: 500
Cooldown: 4 minutes
Knocks the target back 1000/1100/1200 units

This ability takes a lot of skill to use because the target he marks will know that he can follow up with catastrophic charge. If used correctly it will basically remove them from a team fight, or kill them from the massive damage it also applies. If a target gets Mark of the Void casted on them, they will have the 4 seconds during siphoning aura to run away ( and out of range of catastrophic charge) or the back of the team fight. If Chronax charges a target that is behind his whole team, he will get focused, where his passive comes in to play. This move makes him a good initiator and can make a team fight 4v5

Upon Selection:
--Why do you torment me so?

Movement:
Existence is torture.
I have no choice.
I'll go.
Yes.

Attacking
They shall know the Void.
They are dead.
Suffering!
Muahahaha.

Taunt:
Your life is forfeit.

Joke
Don't make me shift on you!

Background: [TBA]

Crunchy Walrus

05-07-2011

Bump

Crunchy Walrus

05-07-2011

i worked hard on this.... please leave your suggestions/thoughts!

Decaying Fetus

05-07-2011

It seems like his whole strategy can just be countered simply be countered by the target who has Mark of the Void can just run away...

Crunchy Walrus

05-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decaying Fetus View Post
It seems like his whole strategy can just be countered simply be countered by the target who has Mark of the Void can just run away...
Thats kinda the point... if they run away, you have just removed them from the team fight... thats a victory in my book if u can make it 4v5

Ceres96

05-07-2011

Sooo let me get this straight, if master yi or someone with high attack speed is after him they cant do anything? It seems like a skill in itself. IDK maybe make it more than 4 hits or reduce the stun time. Still think he sounds well rounded and unique with skill concepts. Hey check my new champ also
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=725102

+1

Decaying Fetus

05-07-2011

Interesting. Too many void creatures imo though haha

Crunchy Walrus

05-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceres96 View Post
Sooo let me get this straight, if master yi or someone with high attack speed is after him they cant do anything? It seems like a skill in itself. IDK maybe make it more than 4 hits or reduce the stun time. Still think he sounds well rounded and unique with skill concepts. Hey check my new champ also
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=725102

+1
Hmm. yeah hes kinda built around countering strong AS carries like Yi. And I considered making it so if a champ gets stunned by his passive he gets a buff so he cant be stunned again for like 10 sec or something.

Decaying Fetus

05-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchy Walrus View Post
Thats kinda the point... if they run away, you have just removed them from the team fight... thats a victory in my book if u can make it 4v5
But then chronax is basically useless in 1v1 situations. and also his ult could be used to knock an enemy in to a turret which results in like an instant kill since the ult itself already did tons of dmg

Crunchy Walrus

05-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decaying Fetus View Post
But then chronax is basically useless in 1v1 situations. and also his ult could be used to knock an enemy in to a turret which results in like an instant kill since the ult itself already did tons of dmg
He is weak in 1v1 situations, yes. Every champ has its weakness.

And yes, if you can are good enough to line up the 3 second channel charge from behind them when they already know ur coming because they are marked...yes you should be able to get a kill... hell nunus ult does way more dmg and thats aoe.