Andrey, The Ukrainian Scumbag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ceres96

05-07-2011

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give feedback and thoughts, no matter how little, i greatly appreciate it! Upvote or downvote, but please explain why! Thank you

Andrey is about the height of Xin Zhao, as muscular or more muscular than Dr. Mundo, and caucasian. He attacks with his fists, with his right hand having a ring (this is his hitting hand for the attack animation).

Andrey the Angry Giant

Health: 6/10
Spells: 2/10
Attack: 8/10
Difficulty: 6/10

Role: Melee DPS/ slight support.

Stats:
HP: 563 [+79/lvl (1906)]
MP: 245 [+26/lvl (687)]
Mov SPD: 310
Armor: 17 [+2/lvl (51)]
Magic Res: 30
Atk Dmg: 61 [+2.5/lvl (103)]
Atk Spd: .6 [+.03/lvl (1.11)]
Atk Range: 350
HP Regen: 1.5 [.12/lvl (3.54)]
MP Regen: 1.3 [ +.11/lvl (3.17)]

Recommended items:
Doran's Ring
Boots of Swiftness
Sword of the Occult
Phantom Dancer
Guardian Angel
Infinity Edge
Doran's Ring is a good starter considering his mana hunger early in the game, allowing you to use your skills more than you normally could. This can be swapped out with a Doran's Blade for the health and the little extra damage to the stun that might mean a kill. Andrey was meant to tower dive and has a movement speed buff, he was meant for it! The stats that make you do the real damage rely on AD, so while Occult might be bad because of snowball, it does give lots of AD. While AP is a viable option for his stun, his other 2 stats gain nothing. GA is for low survivability, Phantom's is for movement speed (and you already have some damage from your skills). Infinity Edge just finishes it up nicely.

Abilites:

Passive: Oblivion: Andrey recieves 10% decreased damage from turrets for 5 seconds if he hits an enemy champion. It stacks up to 3 times. When Andrey has no Terminal Animosity available for use the 10% increased damage goes up to 20%.

Quite obvious, makes you an excellent tower diver... at level 6. If you activate your Terminal Animosity, stun, Terminal Animosity, and hit them 3 times, youve got 60% decreased turret damage! They have also been stunned and probly very close to dead, allowing for an easy kill.

Overwhelm (Q): Enemy champions within an AoE (range 450) get stunned for 1/1/1/1/1 second and take 80/140/180/240/300 magic damage (2 AP:1 dmg, 1AD:1 dmg) from Andrey's rage. 22/19/16/13/10 second CD. With ultimate, stuns for 2 seconds and increases damage Andrey does to stunned champions by 25% for 10 seconds.

Good for 1v1 fights, being in the thick of a teamfight, getting first blood, and farming minions. An overall great skill but not overpowered because of 1 second. Think, Sion's is 1.5 seconds at max while Andrey's is one, Sion's does 300 damage every 8 while Andrey does it every 10, BUT Andrey's is an AoE, albeit a small one.

Potential(W): [Toggle] Increases Andrey's move speed by 10/15/25/35/50, Attack damage by 10/15/20/25/30, Attack speed by 5/7/10/12/15%. Every 20 AD Andrey increases each stat by 1. Costs 60 mana per second. No cooldown. With ultimate, Mana per second costs 40 and 15% lifesteal is added for 5 seconds.

If you have low hp and want to stay in lane a bit longer, use a Terminal Animosity and get that sweet lifesteal for a few seconds. With the extra AD and AS it just might be what you need for a teamfight, a 1v1, or staying in a lane. While it is a toggle, its very mana draining so you must be careful to use it.

Desolation (E): [Toggle] Andrey feels anger for the death's of his comrades, and has grief over there suffering. He lends them his strength, giving allied champions around Andrey all of their stats increased by 10/15/20/20/25% of Andrey's stats. Every 20AD Andrey increases stats by 1%. With ultimate, allies receive 50% of Andrey's stats for 5 seconds. Every 20AD for 1% still applies.

If your teammate is having a wee bit of trouble than this is good for helping them escape. While it DOES NOT give movement speed, attack range, health, or mana, it gives everything else. Helpful in teamfights when that extra damage greatly influences it in your favor.

Terminal Animosity. (R): Adds a special effect to each of Andrey's skills, similar to Karma's Mantra. Unlocked at level 6. Andreys receives an ultimate use every 30 seconds or every kill/assist. Can hold up to 2 uses at one time.

Andrey's skills no doubt be good but not great if not for this. I felt like if i made them too strong then it would be any other OP champ suggestion, but and UP character wouldn't even be considered. This creates a balance between a good and great skill.

Backstory:

Andrey the Ukrainian Scumbag was born in a dinky little rat piss hole called Kyev, quite well known around Russia for being a "ghetto" and a trash town....obviously you've got to have some smarts and muscle to live in this kind of place. Smarts and muscles which Andrey the Giant just so happened to have. Too bad for this little Kyev prodigy, he got tired of all the ammonia, rat piss, and dog ****, so he moved to Canada (fantastic). From here its all downhill. His abusive mom constantly yelled at him to do this and that and yadda yadda, Da mom, Da mom! The only way he could even possibly save himself from the abusiveness of his mother was to work out and isolate himself from those that wished to comfort him. Those that had lived near Andrey put up with him and his mother's yelling, breaking of things, and various other disutrbances, but 3 days was sure enough for them! Everyone in all of the city got completely tired of his destruction, resulting in him being screwed over beyond belief. Before the final decisive moment, the League of Legends intervened to stop him from dieing. He has now been taken into the League to vent his anger on their behalf.

Quotes:
Upon selection:
WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!

Movement:
Step 1, 2...
Mundo? He's weak...
Just shut it!

Attacking:
This kid's dead!
Aight...aight...

Upon death:
NO! WHAT?!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Taunt:
Haha! You sound like a baby..

Joke:
I arm wrestled Chuck Norris once.

ZeusGod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-07-2011

Oh my god...this is my kind of champion

+1

CronusGod

05-07-2011

bump

Ceres96

05-07-2011

BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE!
please comment on this guys...

Decaying Fetus

05-07-2011

Lol... apply the moves to a real champ and it would maybe be quite viable actually.

Ceres96

05-07-2011

Haha well yes, this was me making fun of my friend and his raging in game, but i actually applied some serious thought when i was making him. If, and i very much doubt this, a red comments or this gets popular, im changing the name, backstory, and skill names+descriptions...unless people like them. Thanks for looking at it anyways

Ceres96

05-08-2011

bump

ZeusGod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-08-2011

Bump for Great Justice!

PedestrianA

05-08-2011

Take it serious, your passive is perfect for someone who loves to rush into the turrents and kill and suicide like me.

Well, your E and R skill is not yet finished(stats for previous levels), really like its name though it really sounds like a joke. But true enough I don't really know how your ulti(R) works, stacks?

Finally, E and R looks more like a ulti then a common skill.

After I type all these words, I suddenly felt stupid, but never mind, here are my feed backs.

Some advertisement:
My full list of champion:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=721087

Ceres96

05-08-2011

bump :3
Made HUGE changes from before, everything revamped.