[Guide] Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Andariiel22

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2010

[Ashe – The frost archer: Middle]
Summoner spells – Heal, Teleport.
First we should get Volley and buy Meki Pendant. We come into a lane and waiting on creeps. When they will be there, we spam Volley(if enemy will want back to base, use volley to stop his tp.) for them. Next ability is Frost Shot. Thats not optional, that works with Volley and we can auto. use that. When we will get some gold, lets buy Philosopher's Stone. That will give to us more mana regen, + hp. regen and bonus gold(optional can buy to Avarice Blade[gold and critical strike]) . We quickly use teleports to back base and lane(this should be under 16 seconds).
We try to dont die and make tower safe. Later we buy Boots of Swiftness(if want be a runner) or Berserker's Greaves(if want more hits). When we get ulti(Enchanted Crystal Arrow), should try to dont miss enemy with that. Its good for running enemies or if we want back.
Our next item should be Zeal, next Phantom Dancer and Malady or Executioner's Calling(life steal). Now we have 30% critical strike(57% if got Executioner's Calling and Avarice Blade) and now its good for buy Infinity Edge.

6 slot – buy Atma's Impaler if are physical damagers(+armor and crit. strike).Lets get Wit's End if are many spell casters(+mana burn, magic resis. and attack speed).

Run back – lets run and use Volley to slow enemies. If they are really quick, use ulti if can.
__________________________________________________ _________

Thats mine first guide. Always is good when I'm making that tactic.
So... lets play.

Have fun and good luck!

Slide

03-10-2010

Hey bud,

Its painfully obvious that English is not your first language. Your going to have a tough time getting your ideas and build across without first being able to use the language properly.

Secondly, I am sure you have read other guides on the site. Ever notie how the authors put a lot of effort into properly formatting the guides so they are easy to read in sections? Its VERY important.

As to the build itself, Im not impressed. Philo stone is fine to start, though id get regrowth pendant first. Meki + 2 health pots could work, but going to lane with just a meki (even with heal) is suicide against anyone but utter bottom of the barrel noobs.

You should never buy avarice blades on Ashe. She doesnt need the crit chance and she farms perfectly fine, plus we already have a philo stone. Too many gold over time items is always a bad idea.

Next we come to Execs calling? Zeal->PD? Both are not great. Execs is trash right now. Again you dont need the crit % chance and lets be honest, the activatable is trash. Malady Id agree with. The attack speed helps, the lifesteal does too and you are an auto attacker with a perma slow = youll get to use maladys passive.

Yes IE would be next if not before malady.

Atmas, no. You obviously havnt looked at Ashes health pool nor checked what atmas passive gives her in damage. Its pitiful. Your better off with ANY other damage item. Doubly so since, again, Ashe doesnt need any crit chance aside from her passive and IE.

Wits End, again, not a good idea on ahse. Since we wnet through the trouble of getting an IE, there is no reason to buy a damage item that doesnt add damage that can crit. The MR is good, but you shouldnt need it as ashe, if you do, this isnt the item to get, banshees veil is. The actual mana drain on it is pitiful. Have fun draining a caster of his 3000 mana 42 mana at a time. They will be dead LONG before you drain them. Just another reason to get a different item then this.

In any case. Figured Id actually leave a message since your just getting downvoted. If you want anyone to take you seriously the first thing you need to do if perfect your English. Once youve done that, learn how to play Ashe effectovely. THEN write a guide.

chiMmy

03-10-2010

This guide should NOT be followed, due to the fact that its not close to good... a good Ashe grabs B.F. Sword as early as possible.

Starting item should be lifesteal(regrowth works aswell, but i'd rather have the scepter to build myself a bloodthirster early) then B.F. Sword if all goes well, if not, grab boots then B.F. Sword.
It works more often then not and as far as I know is the best way to get strong fast, since Ashe has slow she doesnt need attackspeed and such early. The only attackspeed item I think one should get is Last Whisper, due to the armor penetration, it helps quite good against tanks.

Then one just gets as much damage as possible(IE, BT etc) and if needed late game, a banshees veil.

As always there may be another way to play her that's good, but out of all the builds I've done I find this the strongest one.

wildfire393

03-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiMmy View Post
This guide should NOT be followed, due to the fact that its not close to good... a good Ashe grabs B.F. Sword as early as possible.

Starting item should be lifesteal(regrowth works aswell, but i'd rather have the scepter to build myself a bloodthirster early) then B.F. Sword if all goes well, if not, grab boots then B.F. Sword.
It works more often then not and as far as I know is the best way to get strong fast, since Ashe has slow she doesnt need attackspeed and such early. The only attackspeed item I think one should get is Last Whisper, due to the armor penetration, it helps quite good against tanks.

Then one just gets as much damage as possible(IE, BT etc) and if needed late game, a banshees veil.

As always there may be another way to play her that's good, but out of all the builds I've done I find this the strongest one.
Starting item should NEVER be lifesteal or regrowth Pendant. You need at least one potion or you are going to get forced back from the creeps, outleveled, and subsequently lose mid lane. You basically have two options - Doran's Ring + 1 Potion or Sapphire Crystal + 2 Potions (this is the way to go if you're going to rush a catalyst and get a Banshee's later).

Iurv

03-10-2010

I own mid every time start with doran blade and 1 hp pot. Exaust and ignite give many Fb's.

Berseker Greaves
Malady - atack speed and lifesteal
Phantom Dancer - if you dont make, you die.
Infinity Edge - Very important,
Madredīs Bloodrazor - i like,

last - sell the first and ...

Just my Build