Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Item Build] Blitzcrank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeuNHaaS

03-10-2010

Hi, this is my item build for Blitzcrank
I would like to have some feedback on it plz

Here is the link:
http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Blitzcrank/7cdacf09e3dccb0554349b1d94f64b95

Btw i use Flash+Exhaust

Krath4

03-10-2010

I really don't think Sword of the Occult or Atma's Impaler have any synergy with Blitz. He's not a particuarly crit-heavy champion so the Crit Damage is wasted, and your build doesn't really give him much HP to take advantage of Atma's Impaler. I guess Tiamat is okay for farming, but you have next to no Health or Mana regeneration and little killing power.

Ninja Cyborg

03-10-2010

Rod of ages, Merc treads, (maybe soulshroud), wards, oracles, wards, wards.

Blitz does not need items to be useful, so leave the kills for carrys and help by providing map awareness.

BeuNHaaS

03-10-2010

Thanks for the reply's guys.

What your saying is that i need to get more damage instead of crit and go for more regen?

I'm thinking of replasing Tiamat for Philosopher's stone and Atma's for Black Cleaver.
Maybe i'll get The Brutalizer instead of Sword of the Occult if that works beter

Like this:
http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Blitzcrank/71f241779956950fad625bc3bb0084ad

Ninja Cyborg

03-10-2010

your score as blitz should be something like 4-4-15. Try not to get kills, just set them up for carrys...

Anyway that's the team-oriented blitz play method.

SirCumference

03-10-2010

If you want to do more damage do ROA, nashors tooth (to reduce cooldowns and give AP), and lichbane. Don't get trinity force if you're going for more damage you won't do as much as an AP build with lichbane.

Remember your hook and ult run off AP and if you have lichbane you can get that iincreased damage off of overdrive and your pop up. I'm not saying this is the best build and it would be hard to farm since blitz is not great at farming but it will net more kills if you want to play that way sometimes. You may get bored and not want to play the same build every time you know.

Empyron

03-10-2010

For hybrid/support blitz

Sheen>Trinity Force
Boots 3
Frozen Heart
probably Haunting Guise
whatever
whatever

for AP Blitz (only tried him a couple times but it was fun)

RoA
Mejais
Rylai's
Sheen
Boots 3
Whatever

BeuNHaaS

03-12-2010

Some cool ideas on Blitz here.

Yesterday i tryed something different and i got a 10/4/8 so it's a start.

i got this:

Philosophers Stone
Boots of Swiftness
Phage
Sheen
Phage>Frozen Mallet
Black Cleaver

i''l try an AP build next time

anata ga mori

Recruiter

03-12-2010

If you're trying AP Blitz for the first time, you may find my AP Blitz guide (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=64505) of use.

anata ga mori

Recruiter

03-12-2010

Quote:
Ninja Cyborg:
Rod of ages, Merc treads, (maybe soulshroud), wards, oracles, wards, wards.

Wards, yes. Oracles . . . iffy. You're the initiator; you'll get damage dumped on you simply because you are the first target to present itself. Unless you build hard for hps or the other side is flat-out less skilled, you will probably die in 5v5 fights more often than not.