Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Getting Tristana Strategy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brahbba the Hutt

05-07-2011

Can someone write a strategy to obtain Tristana from Facebook? Either it says I'm not a fan of LoL, which I am, or the I get an HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error) when I try to visit leagueoflegends.com/facebook.

I've tried what they've said to do in the case it doesn't work, like removing the application and becoming a fan again, but the same problem occurs every time... Can anyone offer any better help than Riot?

Thanks.

Sirulean

05-07-2011

Sorry, but I have the exact same problem. I can't even figure out how to remove an app on facebook since they made some changes to it.

Brahbba the Hutt

05-07-2011

So I know what's happening with the "You are not currently our fan on Facebook" response... When you search for League of Legends, the first result is not Riot's Facebook page for LoL... It's a Wikipedia page... The second result is Riot's page. Once I am a friend with them, I assume there are two different ways to obtain Tristana.

1. Through the Facebook page, select Riot Tristana on the left of the page, and then select your server (N America or EU). When I click on N America, I am redirected to leagueoflegends.com/facebook... Which is where I get the HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error).

2. Through the League of Legends page, I go to leagueoflegends.com/facebook, and it asks me to log into Facebook. Once I enter my information, I then get the HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error).

It's a good thing LoL is free. There are so many annoying ticks and bugs with the game.

Brahbba the Hutt

05-07-2011

I just tried changing my LoL account's email so it would match my Facebook's email (which I only activated just to get Tristana) and I'm still getting an HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error).

mòj

05-07-2011

bump.

i got same thing . I went on fb\leagueoflegends page and presed like button.
then to lol\fb page where i pressed conenct me with fb ( blue icon ) but the same page keeps reloading again and again.

stop showing us candy if you guys don't wanna fix it

Jabylene

05-12-2011

Bump, same problem.

Jabylene

05-12-2011

Bumping as well, for I am also having this problem.

Bloody Orgasm

05-12-2011

OMG same here. I wanna play her, but I dont want to waste 1.3k if you can just get her for free. I've been trying for the last 2 hours.

Ob1ivion

05-13-2011

Bumping for this is buggy as eff!

QQuikk

05-13-2011

you dont get her for free you just get the riot girl skin for her.

Quote:
Bloody Orgasm:
OMG same here. I wanna play her, but I dont want to waste 1.3k if you can just get her for free. I've been trying for the last 2 hours.