Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Immortals - Christian Clan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nativo

11-04-2012

Summoner Name: Kiutchy
Summoner Level: 30
Favorite Role on LoL: Top
Favorite Champ: Riven
Why do you want to join: Playing with people who know the Truth is something I have not done in a while.
What type of role do you want in the clan: ...

Worst Asian NA

12-31-2012

Summoner Name: TallguyCPO
Favorite Role on LoL: AD Carry
Favorite Champ: Blitzcrank/Corki
Why do you want to join: Being a Christian impacts how you view and treat other players. I'd love to play with people who personally understand this. :-)

Holy MoG

01-03-2013

Summoner Name: Holy MoG
Favorite Role on LoL: I'm not picky
Favorite Champ: I don't have a main yet
Why do you want to join: I joined another guild because I wanted people to play with but I can't stand how much swearing and negativity is going on. It would be nice to have a good group to game with.

Manifest

01-03-2013

Summoner Name: Manifest
Favorite Role on LoL: Mid
Favorite Champ: Morgana, the Fallen Angel - I have the Sinful Succulence skin
Why do you want to join: I want to infiltrate a Christian clan to gain intelligence which I will pass on to my leader Satan. SHHHHHH don't tell anyone

Rohnenn

01-18-2013

Summoner Name: Rohnenn
Favorite Role on LoL: Any
Favorite Champ: Probably Jax, Teemo, Zilean and Gragas
Why do you want to join: Tired of people who's only goal seems to be to tear everyone else down. When I play, I am looking for a fun and challenging time while admonishing others. My hope is that others who know the Truth as I do will be seeking the same.

GodsFaithfulSon

01-29-2013

Summoner Name: GodsFaithfulSon
Summoner Level: 5
Favorite Role on LoL: Top and Mid
Favorite Champ: Garen, Warwick, and Karthus
Why do you want to join: I would like to play with people who won't rage just because I don't play perfect I'm new and need some guidence. I also would like to play with others who know the lord jesus as I do
What type of role do you want in the clan: If needed I can assume an officer role I have been an officer in 4 gaming communities throughout my gaming career including the leader of a Ghost Recon Clan

TheFakeSit

01-29-2013

I'm an Atheist.

Kìli

02-15-2013

Summoner Name: Kìli (I have a weird i in my name, copy and paste would work best)
Favorite Role on LoL: support or top
Favorite Champ: leona, sona, chogath
Why do you want to join: Love the game, but the overall community is toxic.

Ryükio

03-21-2013

Summoner Name: Ryükio
Favorite Role on LoL: anything but jungle trying to learn it but really feel useless at it
Favorite Champ: depends on mood I suppose
Why do you want to join: Just trying to find someone to play with so thought I would search a group with the same values as my own
What type of role do you want in the clan: Just to be a member to be honest I have been officers in other games, but I am unable to devote that kind of time into a game anymore.

TehTeeJay

Recruiter

04-10-2013

Summoner Name: TehTeeJay
Favorite Role on LoL: Support
Favorite Champ: Thresh or Sona
Why do you want to join: Surrounding myself in a more positive environment for my gaming experience.