The Immortals - Christian Clan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeyM4rseilles

05-08-2011

To all of those who are thinking that this is a Joke, I assure that it isn't.

Everything that Prank has in the first post is 100% correct.

For all of those that are laughing at this idea, why is it funny? We all want to be united together as Christians anyways, and we just happen to game. this is a great collaborative of people of different walks of Faith to come together and play together on a medium we all enjoy.

If you are serious about wanting to play with some Christian Gamers, by all means I would recommend joining us for a couple of games.

even if you are a little bit curious as to how this all works, by all means hit one of us up. Feel free to talk with us if you are even the slightest bit interested.

this knowledge is coming from playing with these amazing people for 2 games and I have come to this realization and see the vision that Prankster wants to go in.

anyways, Happy Games Summoners

Etteril

05-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMoney9307 View Post
so how do we know if we get accepted?
Talk to ThePrankster in game. Once we get your info, we would be happy to play a game or two with you. If it seems like a good fit (i.e. You're respectful of our rules and you want to keep playing with us), you're basically in. ;D

Tania Mae

05-09-2011

May I know how many people there are in the clan at the moment, and how many people you are looking for?

Roes Rose

05-09-2011

Summoner Name: Bayne66
Summoner Level: 30 (700 some odd wins)
Favorite Role on LoL: Tank/DPS
Favorite Champ: Shen
Why do you want to join: I'm a somewhat new Christian. I read my Bible, but am not able to attend church due to job interference. I believe this is a good way to meet new people and like minded Christians.
What type of role do you want in the clan: I wouldn't mind organizing tourneys/teams to play competitively with. Casual is good for me as well

Thanks for considering!

DeadREDhead

05-09-2011

do we have to drink the kool aid?

don't drink the kool aid

ThePrankster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadREDhead View Post
do we have to drink the kool aid?

don't drink the kool aid
Hey that's funny a cult joke about a bunch of religious folk who want to come together. Man thats original. To bad they are .00001% of the faith, and by no means offer a true sample of the population.

ThePrankster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania Mae View Post
May I know how many people there are in the clan at the moment, and how many people you are looking for?
Well, based on this thread, and the "A Possible Christian Clan" thread. We have had over 40 people be interested in this clan. I have the master list on my computer, and we plan on putting a roster up on our website soon so that all members can find, and friend one another.

Etteril pretty much nailed it. Our application process is pretty much send in an app so we can get to know you a little, and then from there play a couple of games with you. If you aren't a jerk we will probably let you in

yuah

05-09-2011

I would like to join the vent server and would be willing to carry you guys in normals. Maybe ranked if I'm feelin frisky. I'm Christian by the way

IlDeathlI

05-09-2011

Summoner Name: ildeathli
Summoner Level: currently 21
Favorite Role on LoL: don't really have a favorite role, usually play acording to the team needs
Favorite Champ: rammus, mf, sona
Why do you want to join: i'm a christian, I want a clan... I don't see the need for any greater reason
^^

Delber

05-09-2011

Summoner Name: Delber
Summoner Level: 27 (should be 30 in a couple days if I can find time to play)
Favorite Role on LoL: I'm strong as a tank or support and pretty average with everything else.
Favorite Champ: Zilean, Shen, Rammus
Why do you want to join: I have been trying to look for a clan for a while, and I'm really excited to join a clan with fellow Christians who believe the same way I do.
What type of role do you want in the clan: I'm willing to help out the clan in anyway, so if you need me to do anything, just holler.