The Immortals - Christian Clan

1234511 ... 50
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePrankster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2011

Christian Crew

Hello and Welcome. Christian Crew is a Christian LoL clan. Its purpose is to give Christians, and other like minded people a place to play without having to worry about negativity.

Why you might be interested?
- If you are tired of being raged at because a bad game.
- If you are tired of impatient team mates.
- If you are tired of people trolling you
- If you are tired of people trolling your team mates.
- I am sure you can think of your own reasons as well.

So if you are a Christian and believe Jesus to be your savior, or if you are interested in why these Crazy Christians always talk about Jesus we'd love to have ya. Or, if you too play league of legends so much that you want a solid group of people to hang out with, then we want you too.

Ultimately anyone who is interested in this clan I want you to know several things. We will screw up. By being Christian we make no claims at being perfect. We are at best, works in progress, and at worst lousy sinners. So while we do have rules we ask that everyone would have a bit of grace on each other if someone breaks one.

If you are not a Christian we just ask that you obey our clan rules, and be respectful to other people in the clan, and those we play with. We are not expecting you to make some huge life change and become a Christian, or profess Jesus as your savior. However, just acknowledge what this clan is all about, and try to respect that. We have people of different faiths in our clan, so its not a requirement to be a Christian.

There are plenty of officers, and other members who can help you out, and you can get a feel for us. The best way to get into the clan quickly is coming to our clan channel. CCGaming.

Here are a list of people you can contact in regards to joining the clan

- AtolloDeus
- Wlolf
- ThePrankster

Again, please join the pvp.net chat channel. CCGaming

So, if you are interested in joining us please fill out this short application and post it in a reply to this thread.

Summoner Name: The Prankster
Summoner Level: 30
Favorite Role on LoL: Nuker, Support, Tank
Favorite Champ:: Viktor, Zac, Udyr, and Urgot
Why do you want to join: Cause I want a group of like minded people to play with
What type of role do you want in the clan: For example, I am interested in possibly being an officer, I am good with making websites, I am good maintaining websites, I want to organize tourneys, I want to help lower level peoples, or I just want a safe place to play games with others. I ain't looking for anything special.

Thanks, and God Bless,

The Prankster

ZaknafeƮn

05-07-2011

Summoner Name: Torric
Favorite Role on LoL: ranged dps, nuker
Favorite Champ: Tristana SR, Poppy TT
Why do you want to join: To walk in the light we must have fellowship with each other. I believe The Immortals is a genuine attempt to bring Christians together to share the love of Christ and have a good time.
What type of role do you want in the clan: Ideally, I'll just be a regular member, but if something comes up I am not opposed to taking some sort of role.

Sandy Beach

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2011

Would I be allowed to join if I pray to Allah

kidnebs

05-07-2011

This is joke, right?

fido

05-07-2011

Lol.... allahakbar join www.op-gaming.net all atheists!

ThePrankster

05-07-2011

Sandy, If you are not a Christian we just ask that you obey our clan rules, and be respectful to other people in the clan, and those we play with. We are not expecting you to make some huge life change and become a Christian, or profess Jesus as your savior. However, just acknowledge what this clan is all about, and try to respect that. Openly we are a Christian Clan in our vent.

Kidnebs. I know my name is the Prankster, but this is 100% true.

Uncle Fonzi, if you would like to promote your clan please do it on your own thread. I know you are trying to be funny, but Christians aren't trolling your clan or thread. Please be respectful. This is reserved for inquiries into our clan The Immortals.

kidnebs

05-07-2011

I'm still convinced.

I pray to the almighty mohammed

JebezzalJoHey

05-07-2011

Summoner Name: JebezzalJoHey
Favorite Role on LoL: Ranged DPS, but I play anything
Favorite Champ: Really don't have one, but Ashe or Cassio if I had to choose
Why do you want to join: Because, I'm tired of looking for other teams/clans that end up being ragers/rude/ect.
What type of role do you want in the clan: I can help lower level people, but really nothing special, but I'm always open to helping.

ForsakenWolf

05-07-2011

lol i hope this a joke

Midnight Raven

05-07-2011

Summoner Name: Sephir0t
Favorite Role on LoL: melee dps, ap
Favorite Champ: Jax
Why do you want to join: I am a christian that accepted Jesus as my lord and savior and I love the community of this clan.
What type of role do you want in the clan: Simply playing with my fellow brothers in Christ and supporting the clan in any way.

1234511 ... 50