Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pantheon VS Cho'Gath or just runes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shinn4

03-09-2010

Yea I've reached 3150 (3310 to be exact) IP and I just don't know which one and I am lvl 15.

I have a shaco only have 2 crit dmg runes which sums up to 4.2% only since it's tier 2 runes (wasted money on it) and I've seen how much tier 3 runes are and it pretty much makes the costs of rune for shaco a lil' over 8k+ cost. Now every character do need runes I think.

So which one? Get a pantheon, get a Cho'Gath, or save up for tier 3 runes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Selenite

Recruiter

03-09-2010

Quote:
shinn4:
Yea I've reached 3150 (3310 to be exact) IP and I just don't know which one and I am lvl 15.

I have a shaco only have 2 crit dmg runes which sums up to 4.2% only since it's tier 2 runes (wasted money on it) and I've seen how much tier 3 runes are and it pretty much makes the costs of rune for shaco a lil' over 8k+ cost. Now every character do need runes I think.

So which one? Get a pantheon, get a Cho'Gath, or save up for tier 3 runes.

Full page of T3 Crit Damage runes is like 25k IP or so.