(Guide)AP Pantheon: Toggle the Spartan!

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T0ggle

Member

03-09-2010

Normaly I make guides because people ask me to, but this guide was made because I was bored and thought it would be funny to try out. After I realized it worked and was quite fun using, I decided to make a guide explaining the whole idea of AP pantheon.
Then proceded to post here to see how many people would laugh at it, honestly, just try it out and have fun with it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GeneralSpank1231

Member

03-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhenn View Post
Guides are suggestions, when people suggest to me what I can do to have fun, I listen, and I may try it out. "I don't think people really need guides on how to have fun" you say? Sounds your a little too full of yourself imo.

Again, I enjoyed messing around with the build in this guide.
If you tried this, I really hope I don't get teamed with you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T0ggle

Member

03-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralSpank1231 View Post
If you tried this, I really hope I don't get teamed with you.
Considering this build was for the sake of fun for experienced players such as ourselves, your probably not "experienced" enough to be matched with him.
Sometimes bad builds can still be good if the player themself are skilled enough to pull it off.
I however believe this build actualy works enough to say its doable and not that bad, it doesn't suck and provides great team support. But I wouldn't recommend it in a ranked match or anythin turny, its all in good fun.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T0ggle

Member

03-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniperness View Post
I for one am willing to have no hard feelings towards T0ggle and am not in favor of banning him from guide-writing even though I pretty much single-handedly started the public movement against him with my DPS Annie guide, albeit inadvertently. However, I can only feel this way as long as you, T0ggle, realize that you too are human and are prone to mistakes and imperfection. You will not always realize the best way to build a character while others might. If and when they give you advice, you shouldn't be so quick to disregard them and make a troll of yourself.

My conclusion is this:

If you had to include a note like the one above, then really this guide should never have been written. You basically just said, "this guide is a joke to use in any serious game and there are much better options."

How in the world can this be a guide then? If your response is just to try something fun, well I don't think people really need guides on how to have fun....
uhh I don't believe you read my guide clearly.
This guide is for experienced players that are bored and want to have fun.
Most people wouldn't even THINK of an ap pantheon, its like ap tryndamere, doesn't even cross your mind.
But when someone like Toggle comes around and shows a guide like this, you get to thinking, either this guy really is nuts and sucks epicly or maybe hes onto something, heck maybe i'll try his build out. After a few games of fun, you either love it or hate it, really I could care less, its all in good fun you know what I mean?

Or as bender would say, its gonna be fun on the bun!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YYZed

Member

03-09-2010

looks like fun, with non abysmal AP ratios it should be intresting.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lysergsaure

Senior Member

03-09-2010

You should write a guide for AP Trynd, Toggle. It would be about as good and successful as this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krath4

Senior Member

03-09-2010

No, t0ggle. No, no, NO, NO, NO.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhoenixBomb

Senior Member

03-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0ggle View Post
uhh I don't believe you read my guide clearly.
This guide is for experienced players that are bored and want to have fun.
Most people wouldn't even THINK of an ap pantheon, its like ap tryndamere, doesn't even cross your mind.
But when someone like Toggle comes around and shows a guide like this, you get to thinking, either this guy really is nuts and sucks epicly or maybe hes onto something, heck maybe i'll try his build out. After a few games of fun, you either love it or hate it, really I could care less, its all in good fun you know what I mean?

Or as bender would say, its gonna be fun on the bun!
He's not exactly addressing your guide, more addressing you and your attitude issues.

That said, I think that, for once, I will not -1 one of your guides, since you don't seem to be serious about this build being viable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T0ggle

Member

03-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysergsaure View Post
You should write a guide for AP Trynd, Toggle. It would be about as good and successful as this.
I'll take that as a joke, cause I laughed at it.


12