Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Trundle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fredrickrex

05-06-2011

I love this troll. But I seem to need a better build.

It generally consists of: Zerkers, Trinity force, Frozen Mallet, Atmas, Warmogs/GA, Black Cleaver.

What am I doing wrong?

I jungle him by the way.

QuixoteTheBored

05-06-2011

Merc treads over zerkers, pick Trif or Mallet (<---), not both. Your build as stated has 0 magic resist til GA. Sunfire isn't a bad midgame armor pick on him, esp with mallet or at least phage up.

Fredrickrex

05-06-2011

anybody else have some tips?

A Ravenous Panda

05-07-2011

havent played him in a while, but i went mercs (swiftness if they had no cc) sunfires, frozen mallett, starks, atmas warmogs... but i stopped when tanky metagame came in and got boring. these days though id probs take a bloodrazor over a tanky item...

urei

Recruiter

05-07-2011

I always go :

mercs thread or zerker , wriggle lantern , sheen , aegis of the legion , trinity force.

life steal , big nuke with sheen , lots of defence with aegis. work great overall

***REALLY RECOMMEND A 25 ARMOR PEN RUNEBOOK

VoidBro

05-07-2011

Check out my "Time to Troll! Legacy's Trundle Guide.