Suggestion: Item Combining Heart of Gold with Spirit Visage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chthulu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2010

Rationale:

Kage's Lucky Pick (the AP equivalent of Heart of Gold) combines quite nicely with Fiendish Codex (the AP equivalent of Spirit Visage) into the Deathfire Grasp.

Initial idea:

Spirit Visage (1250): 33 Magic Resist, 25 Hp regen per 5 seconds, UNIQUE: 12.5% Cooldown Reduction, 30% increase on Healing and Regeneration effects

+

Heart of Gold (975): +200 Health, +27 Armor, UNIQUE: 5 additional gold every 10 seconds

=

Spiritual Purity (700) (total cost 2925): +250 Health, +33 Magic Resist, +33 Armor, 30 HP Regen per 5 seconds UNIQUE: 12.5% Cooldown Reduction, 30% increase on Healing and Regeneration effects

UNIQUE: Active: Heals wearer for 150 health and grants 20 bonus armor and 20 bonus magic resistance for 8 seconds.

Alternative Active: Heals for 15% of max HP. (Suggested by Talamare)

Glink

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2010

Another good one, though the active seems a bit too OP, I would say the normal stats and the regen effect is fine.

Talamare

03-09-2010

Awesome idea tho I would say scale the healing off max hp, similar to a reverse deathfire

Heal yourself for 15% of your max hp (+1.5% per 100 ap) min 150

The heal would then be affected by spirit visage passive making it actually 20%

Chthulu

03-10-2010

Mmmm. I quite like that, but I don't know how ROFL powerful it would be. Probably quite.

(20% of 3k being 500 hp...)

As it is, you get 150 + (150x30%) = 195... pretty darn solid in most cases.

Would have to remain to be seen... I like it, and I'll add it to the suggestion, anyways.

Xyirx

03-10-2010

CDR could actually be rounded to 15%....Spirit Visage is the only item that doesn't have 5-divisible %CDR.

Btw, what's the cooldown time for unique active of this item?