Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Suggestion: Item Combining Heart of Gold with Spirit Visage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chthulu

Recruiter

03-09-2010

Rationale:

Kage's Lucky Pick (the AP equivalent of Heart of Gold) combines quite nicely with Fiendish Codex (the AP equivalent of Spirit Visage) into the Deathfire Grasp.

Initial idea:

Spirit Visage (1250): 33 Magic Resist, 25 Hp regen per 5 seconds, UNIQUE: 12.5% Cooldown Reduction, 30% increase on Healing and Regeneration effects

+

Heart of Gold (975): +200 Health, +27 Armor, UNIQUE: 5 additional gold every 10 seconds

=

Spiritual Purity (700) (total cost 2925): +250 Health, +33 Magic Resist, +33 Armor, 30 HP Regen per 5 seconds UNIQUE: 12.5% Cooldown Reduction, 30% increase on Healing and Regeneration effects

UNIQUE: Active: Heals wearer for 150 health and grants 20 bonus armor and 20 bonus magic resistance for 8 seconds.

Alternative Active: Heals for 15% of max HP. (Suggested by Talamare)

Glink

Recruiter

03-09-2010

Another good one, though the active seems a bit too OP, I would say the normal stats and the regen effect is fine.

Talamare

03-10-2010

Awesome idea tho I would say scale the healing off max hp, similar to a reverse deathfire

Heal yourself for 15% of your max hp (+1.5% per 100 ap) min 150

The heal would then be affected by spirit visage passive making it actually 20%

Chthulu

Recruiter

03-10-2010

Mmmm. I quite like that, but I don't know how ROFL powerful it would be. Probably quite.

(20% of 3k being 500 hp...)

As it is, you get 150 + (150x30%) = 195... pretty darn solid in most cases.

Would have to remain to be seen... I like it, and I'll add it to the suggestion, anyways.

Xyirx

03-10-2010

CDR could actually be rounded to 15%....Spirit Visage is the only item that doesn't have 5-divisible %CDR.

Btw, what's the cooldown time for unique active of this item?