Suggestion: Item Combining Brutalizer with Avarice Blade

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chthulu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-09-2010

Rationale;

Fiendish Codex (the AP equivalent of the AD Brutalizer) combines with Kage's Lucky Pick to form Deathfire Grasp.

Initial concept:

Brutalizer (1337): +25 Damage UNIQUE: 10% Cooldown Reduction, 15 Armor Penetration

+

Avarice Blade (750): 12% Critical Strike Chance, 5 bonus gold every 10 seconds

=

Devastator (450) : +30 Damage, 15% Critical Strike Chance, UNIQUE: 12.5% Cooldown Reduction, 15 Armor Penetration,

UNIQUE: Active, Targets an enemy champion, reducing their Armor by 40 for 6 seconds. Killing the champion results in a bonus 50 gold, and reduces the cooldowns of your abilities by 30%


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glink

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-09-2010

I like the alternate suggestion for devastator, very good idea and seems viable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GenericName3

Senior Member

03-09-2010

I always thought Haunting Guise was the AP equivalent of Brutalizer. 10% CD and spell penetration, anyone? Hell, they even both cost 1337.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I8C SRS FACE

Senior Member

03-10-2010

Yeah, it is, Generic.

The problem with doing "5 added gold per creep kill" is that is pretty much overpowered on a lot of champions. That's an extra 30 gold per creep wave, man. You've seen how fast Tristana chews through creep waves, haven't you?

Other than that, it makes sense.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chthulu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by I8C SRS FACE View Post
Yeah, it is, Generic.

The problem with doing "5 added gold per creep kill" is that is pretty much overpowered on a lot of champions. That's an extra 30 gold per creep wave, man. You've seen how fast Tristana chews through creep waves, haven't you?

Other than that, it makes sense.
Been pretty much my thoughts as well (best possible item in the game, early game, anyways, for Gangplank's Parrrrley)

I figure it should stick with the theme and have an activatable ability... but the initial iteration (gold on creep kill) was my first thought, so I figured I'd add it. However, I like it far less then the second suggestion, so I've removed it.

Thanks for the feedback.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-11-2010

i like this idea. They need many more item upgrade capabilities.. specifically for cooldown reduction (IMO)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadow Stepsh

Member

03-11-2010

In keeping with the theme of Kage's Luckpick, the gold bonus would be lost upon combination. I do like the idea of an upgrade to Brutalizer, but the equivalent is Haunting Guise rather than Fiendish Codex.

A higher form for both Haunting Guise and Brutalizer would be nice though. Add 10 more magic/armor pen respectively? AP for Guise and Crit for Brutalizer


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SonicTheHedgedawg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chthulu View Post
Fiendish Codex (the AP equivalent of the AD Brutalizer)
the AP equivalent of brutalizer is haunting guise . . .

same exact price

same basic effects.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SonicTheHedgedawg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Stepsh View Post
In keeping with the theme of Kage's Luckpick, the gold bonus would be lost upon combination. I do like the idea of an upgrade to Brutalizer, but the equivalent is Haunting Guise rather than Fiendish Codex.

A higher form for both Haunting Guise and Brutalizer would be nice though. Add 10 more magic/armor pen respectively? AP for Guise and Crit for Brutalizer
or you could combine the 2 of them for a high teir, penetration/CD item

But, I mean, Really, the 2 of these items are basically DESIGNED to be really good early game, low teir items


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadow Stepsh

Member

03-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicTheHedgedawg View Post
or you could combine the 2 of them for a high teir, penetration/CD item

But, I mean, Really, the 2 of these items are basically DESIGNED to be really good early game, low teir items
Yup, but they could easily become a late game addition by making an upgrade (totalling 31337g? xD)


12