Is this a GOOD team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Terri Bennett

Recruiter

05-06-2011

Noxian-Veigar ability power
Noxian-Mundo jungle Attack Damage/ Warwick jungle Attack Damage (interchangeable)
Noxian-Kat Ability Power
Noxian- Sion Attack Damage
Noxian- Singed tank
I want to know what the general public thinks of this team com. Would it be viable in a ranked situation? If not what should be replaced and what is fine if its good make a post so I know. If not in a ranked situation how about a 5v5 normal?

Keisori

05-06-2011

Well, Mundo's from Zaun, but other then that, I would run WW honestly. One ignite hard counters mundo pretty hard

DarkerStix

05-06-2011

Singed and WW are also from Zaun.

Sniperyeti

05-06-2011

Enemy pumps magic resist and the only physical you've got is Sion, who will get rolled because he hasn't been building tank. Definitely Warwick over Mundo for jungle/initiate and ganking potential early game.

Adaelphon Delat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-07-2011

In general, you can't run a set team in ranked. You want to counter the other team's champs, and not pick ones that are already countered. Like don't pick Mundo if they have a mf or tristana. And singed is pretty easily countered by snares. And kat is countered by cc. She is one I would definitely reconsider unless shes a last pick against a team with little cc.

Mattrellen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2011

Veigar is from Bandle City.

Mundo/WW and Singed are from Zaun.

I'd say Singed isn't nearly as good of a tank as Sion.

For AP champs, Cass or LeBlanc are both very strong and fun, as well as both being from Noxus.

Getting you AD from there is considerably harder, but Urgot is likely your best bet.

So, I would say...

LeBlanc for burst AP damage.

Cass for sustained AP damage.

Urgot for AD.

Swain/Vlad for support (neither are too good at it, but both have some CC and enough health to provide some auras in team fights...besides, there is no other good AD champ that can be used...)

Sion for tank.

Of course, someone could pick against any single team and win, and that's even more true if you are working with people from one specific place, but...

Terri Bennett

Recruiter

05-07-2011

Thanks for the reply but I was wondering about Warwick sure he has mandreds but he is also pretty strong as a support after ult cuz hes useless and wouldn't the ad he has he enough to make him a DPS champion??

bob000

05-07-2011

Veigar is freelancer I think

Terri Bennett

Recruiter

05-08-2011

Really i though Vievie was my home skillet betrayer of the yordals who went to work for Noxus?