WTF! connection problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

flawzz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2010

I restated my pc and all of a sudden i get a "Unable to connect to game server. If you have a firewall it might be blocking the connection." all my firewalls are turned off ?? whats happening?

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

03-09-2010

hmm...you have the third thread for this in a short period of time. I am not sure what is going on, it resolved for one person and I am working with another. Try restarting your computer, and power cycling your modem/router and see if it resolves.

Huntarded

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2010

I also have this problem and I've restarted everything.

Insanitys Edge

03-09-2010

Same problem here. Really annoying and its been over an hour. I would figure the game would at least end by now. That is unless everyone experienced this in that game and the creeps are just fighting eachother. Incidentally which team wins that in the end lol.

BroNaTsUkI

03-09-2010

same problem.... it worked the night befor but i shut my computer down and the next day i got this message "If you have a firewall it might be blocking the connection."

Mercurius

03-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Twinkie View Post
hmm...you have the third thread for this in a short period of time. I am not sure what is going on, it resolved for one person and I am working with another. Try restarting your computer, and power cycling your modem/router and see if it resolves.
Don't bother. It's not on the user end. The servers are messed up.
see: Latency Problems Post Patch sticky. More and more people every day.

You didn't actually fix it for the person- the problem just goes away on it's own when the server stops bugging out.

markiller1

03-11-2010

This was happening to me on a once per day basis, lasting a week or so, then mysteriously stopped. I tried everything to fix it, but nothing worked...now it's starting to happen again. Can't rejoin the game, no matter when i try, but after the game ends I am free to join a new game. The next game joined works just fine.
I know it doesn't happen to everyone in game because it happened to me while I was on a team...

Zerule

03-11-2010

Up Down Left Right Up Up Down Down <--Fix

MagicTaco

03-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReignZak View Post
Up Down Left Right Up Up Down Down <--Fix
That's only if server is busy.

markiller1

03-12-2010

It has already happened to me again since posting. This is a serious problem, as it completely stops me from playing. Please help me fix the problem. I have reinstalled, taken down firewall and anti-virus, I have tried everything anyone said I should do, including checking internet setting. I would very much appreciate help solving this problem.