Need a support champ, and a rdps champ.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pwnacus Maximus

03-09-2010

My friends and I are going to build a premade team, and we need several options for every person so we can have a varied lineup. I already play a mean jax, so melée dps is covered. ATM I need a ranged and support. I'm already good with Ashe but I feel she is too inflexible, so I was thinking of fiddle, Annie or corki(I'm definately gonna try ezreal when he comes out, i'm great with skillshots from playing Ashe and svir.). As far as support I like singed, but I'm open to suggestions in both categories. Any ideas people?

Kragorn

03-09-2010

Not sure what your entire comp is but here goes. First, Singed is not support, he's a tank/offensive tank.

If you need ranged physical dps then Sivir since you already have Jax and maybe you need some lane pushing ability. Ranged magic, Fiddle or Annie. For Support, I'd say Soraka if you want ranged and pure support or Taric for melee/support.

GenericName3

03-09-2010

Morgana is amazing support, teemo dominates early-mid game but loses steam late-game, and trist is an all-around decent ranged dps throughout the entire game.

Yngve Zephyrous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2010

I recommend Janna. Why? Because she's incredibly flexible, and in the right hands, can really piss off the opposing team.

I've learned 3 builds with her personally.

AP Mage
Ranged DPS
Cooldown Tank

Janna's abilities make her very effective as support for herself and your allies because she knock-ups with Gale, slows with Zephyr, shields and increases attack power with Eye of Storm, and pushback/heals with Monsoon. While most people think monsoon needs a buff, it still can give your team a boost in battle, at turrets, and as a general team heal, even when you're not building her AP. Eye of Storm can be used to defend your turret, and in the AP build, it can absorb 700 damage with the right items.

Genghis John

03-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yngve Zephyrous View Post
Ranged DPS
0_0

lol...

No, don't do this.
Janna = UP
Janna ranged dps = terribad

At the moment I think the overall best support is Zilean.

Best Tank/support is Alistar

And healer is Soraka.

Take your pick.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong anyone who reads this, it's all my opinion and I'm not an expert.