Vayne, the Night Hunter, Live Preview 05/09!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

skstylez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KralWhyborg View Post
Phreak will play him as a jungler
i almost agree

Ferret Paws

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2011

Not a bad idea.
I just hope that phreak doesn't cover it with some half ass build.

Weeguy

05-06-2011

*Kills everyone in the game due to being fed..gets nerfed..UP'd champ is UP'd* ..Pure speculation but just calling it as it is.

Nocturnal Lament

05-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavisto View Post
me gusta!
A spotlight would be nice too, unless this is the new replacement for spotlights
The spotlight will still make its appearance, however, the preview stream will let you watch Riot Employees scrimmage on either map, allowing everyone to see the new champion being played throughout an entire match.

They have done this in the early mornings of the past few champion patches in order to kill time, as I would imagine.

It's quite nifty if you haven't seen it...
Usually Phreak and another employee on the enemy team will play the new champion, often using their new skins, so that we can see the full gameplay value. Also, you can jot down the various builds Phreak uses if you do decide to get the new champion. This type of preview has been a great addition to the past patches.

Teganze

05-06-2011

Please, PLEASE preserve these videos as vods on youtube or the riotgames own3d.tv account!

They are SO good - I'd watch them even if I could be playing the game myself :P.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZ

05-06-2011

Huzzah!

MillianV2

05-06-2011

kewl......

OriginZ

05-06-2011

Cool can't wait

Daphne Doop Doop

05-06-2011

Wish it would be during maintenance, like the Rumble preview was. That was a really fun way to spend the downtime.

Also Phreak should do it while sleep deprived again. I demand it.

Fendral

05-06-2011

I hope this one goes better than Rumbles did.