Critwick!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sorano

03-10-2010

Next time, after I get base items such as Madred's Blood Razor, Zerk's greaves, Black Cleaver and Bloodthirster, I'll probably go crit. I'm guessing it would take a long game to make me reach that point. And Infinity Edge certainly never hurt anyone.

Lifesteal gives back life proportionate to total damage after crit and not before, right?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farqueue

03-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorano View Post
Lifesteal gives back life proportionate to total damage after crit and not before, right?
I'd also like to know this..

Maybe cause I'm new to LoL and low level summoner means a bunch of noobs playing, but I find that even if my team loses i'm almost always more kills than deaths with him..

I usually go more lifesteal and attack speed than crit...

you can be running away from full hp hero, ulti refreshes, hit 5 hits, get some decent hp there, whatever the Q skill is more hp, they're more dead, by now (unless a major tank) they're low hp so passive procs and you're hitting faster and able to chase them or run away..
if you've got plenty of mana then you can do whatever the W skill is for more attack speed and the Q one has refreshed again anyway...

unless its a quick death from nuking, he usually has enough to last longest, or run away faster..

So i think his crits are a bonus more than something you should focus on

my sincerest apologies for not knowing the names of the spells :-)